Yukoners

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here was my little outfit when I went up into the mountains to an old mining claim.
Note the Lee Enfield they gave me just in case of a bear attack. I'd forgot to read the instruction manual, so I didn't really know how to use it.
John

ATV.jpg
What kind of guy are you? You need the instruction manual to fire a gun?:hmm3grin2orange: . Just kidding, I know you were joking(I hope). Nice pictures too. Evan

Here was my little outfit when I went up into the mountains to an old mining claim.
Note the Lee Enfield they gave me just in case of a bear attack. I'd forgot to read the instruction manual, so I didn't really know how to use it.
John

well you coulda just clubbed him with the butt end :monkey: :monkey:

How many bigsaws did ya end up with???? :cheers:

Hey riverrat... Seem a few like this recently..

when you end uo with a quote like prior post, it's because you deleted the [/quote]

just re-edit and add one...

Glad you like the pictures there fellas.
Here's a gold miner I ran into near Kluane Lake. There's lotsa gold in them there hills.
John

GoldPanner.jpg

Awesome pix Gypo, that's about as crazified country as I've never seen. Thanks for posting. They are really nice pix.

As fer all you other P0RNPOSTERS, send me some more! Donna needs a sponge bath and scrub brush...I think she's dirty! :biggrinbounce2:
<THUMBSUPTHUMBSUPTHUMBSUP>

Back