Yukonsawman aka Gypo Logger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Cahoon

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
OK Culls.......Just heard from Gypo the other night. He's still alive and back at his cabin in the Yukon building and addition on his cabin. He's runnin short of saws and needs any free saws people want to send him. He has a cell, 867-334-8315, but his computer got stolen at a mining camp. He should have a new one shortly. Give him a ring if you have something for him.

I don't believe this is really cahoon. If it were, the post would include at least one iteration of "cull" and half million "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha"s. :msp_tongue:

heck,,,put me in for some free saws too,,,,and this is really me spacemule,,,see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Not a problem, I'll bet we can track down a dealer or two that want to git rid of there m-tronics.:D

I have a handsaw with John's name all over it. :msp_smile:

I might be able to spare one or two...

Yardsalesaws005.jpg

Yardsalesaws008.jpg

And if he really wants old school:

Yardsalesaws007.jpg

Hey Gypo John the cull here, how come nobody has phoned me yet? Finally got a cell phone and called Cullhoon first, then Mike Rupley who never called back. LOl, How come Space wont call me?
Anyway, been quite the adventure out here, doing prospecting, but logging and firewood wins out. 20 below now, but was 40 below last few days.
The bed was froze to the wall on three sides. Just livinging in a shotgun shack. Waiting for a call to fall behind a feller buncher in Fort St James. B.C.
John

LOL! Funny was thinking of him today, as one of the old school member's who dissapeared. Was wondering what happened to him. By the way what year was the first for this site. To be honest I can't remember?

Hey Gypo John the cull here, how come nobody has phoned me yet? Finally got a cell phone and called Cullhoon first, then Mike Rupley who never called back. LOl, How come Space wont call me?
Anyway, been quite the adventure out here, doing prospecting, but logging and firewood wins out. 20 below now, but was 40 below last few days.
The bed was froze to the wall on three sides. Just livinging in a shotgun shack. Waiting for a call to fall behind a feller buncher in Fort St James. B.C.
John

Hey John,,,,Tried to call left a message for ya... I have a saw for ya

Post up some pics,,,

Rick

You obviously don't know what you're asking for!!!:laugh:

Oh c'mon brad he can take some really good pictures,,,, right???

Last edited:
Back