Yukonsawman aka Gypo Logger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Gypo John the cull here, how come nobody has phoned me yet?
Anyway, been quite the adventure out here, doing prospecting, but logging and firewood wins out. 20 below now, but was 40 below last few days.
The bed was froze to the wall on three sides. Just livinging in a shotgun shack. Waiting for a call to fall behind a feller buncher in Fort St James. B.C.
John

Yeah tried calling but it wouldn't except reverse charges.

So John, have you worked out the colour of what your prospecting after all these years?

"Fall behind a feller buncher". That's what a buncher IS for......felling!

As some folks around here know, John/Gypo Logger has helped to make AS one of the most entertaining logging/chainsaw sites on the net. Yes, he's been a rascal (just ask Darin :laugh:!), as well as a good guy.

If John hit hard times and needed a chainsaw to get back on his feet, I'd send him one of mine on my dime.

Hey Gypo John the cull here, how come nobody has phoned me yet? Finally got a cell phone and called Cullhoon first, then Mike Rupley who never called back. LOl, How come Space wont call me?
Anyway, been quite the adventure out here, doing prospecting, but logging and firewood wins out. 20 below now, but was 40 below last few days.
The bed was froze to the wall on three sides. Just livinging in a shotgun shack. Waiting for a call to fall behind a feller buncher in Fort St James. B.C.
John

You were supposed to call Art Martin first, then Greffards, Babcock, Rotax, Yoda and Jon.

LOL! Not much of a talk on the phone guy myself. Use'd to be, but now the best way to reach me, text message, facebook, A.S site, the order depend's on the day:msp_smile:

"Fall behind a feller buncher". That's what a buncher IS for......felling!

Felling behind a buncher can be fun!.......They can't get the big trees!......Most of these cull tree apes wouldn't understand!.......Hahahahahaha!.......got any saws yet?

heli12.jpg

Hey Gypo John the cull here, how come nobody has phoned me yet? Finally got a cell phone and called Cullhoon first, then Mike Rupley who never called back. LOl, How come Space wont call me?
John

John, isn't that gonna be like a 950 kilometer commute to work for you?

Felling behind a buncher can be fun!.......They can't get the big trees!......Most of these cull tree apes wouldn't understand!.......Hahahahahaha!.......got any saws yet?

heli12.jpg

Lol, time to get a "hotsaw" :D Now they are interesting! Grab the tree AFTER you cut the tree! ;) You need to have a good eye behind the head to know that you have it nice and vertical...otherwise! :D

John, I can deal with our cold on this side, but if my bed was froze to the wall on 3 sides, Id be packed up and headed south! Haha

Stay safe out there! By the way, you ever heel up from the last incident?

As some folks around here know, John/Gypo Logger has helped to make AS one of the most entertaining logging/chainsaw sites on the net. Yes, he's been a rascal (just ask Darin :laugh:!), as well as a good guy.

If John hit hard times and needed a chainsaw to get back on his feet, I'd send him one of mine on my dime.

John is in good shape,

He actually has more saws than he needs, we talked for a good bit, he really enjoys AS website and the folks here, we had a good laugh about some of the stuff that we have seen over the years, this place is unique,, quite an assortment of mostly really good folks.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody

Ok I can't get the picture out of my head of the video he posted a few years ago, with nothing but chaps on.:hmm3grin2orange:

John is in good shape,

He actually has more saws than he needs, we talked for a good bit, he really enjoys AS website and the folks here, we had a good laugh about some of the stuff that we have seen over the years, this place is unique,, quite an assortment of mostly really good folks.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody

Glad to hear it, & thanks for the info.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

John

40 below is cold this time of the year here, even though I am North of your...:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

LOL! P.S I like the handle River rat. Remind's me of where I grew up, along the russian river. Alot of us were known as River rat's.

John, I can deal with our cold on this side, but if my bed was froze to the wall on 3 sides, Id be packed up and headed south! Haha

Stay safe out there! By the way, you ever heel up from the last incident?
If my bed was frozen on three sides, I would be looking for a different squaw to shack with.:msp_thumbup:

Latest posts

Back