Yukonsawman aka Gypo Logger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was once banned for supporting his right to post one of those pictures, as I thought they were just funny. He was also banned, on the same occation! Since no genetials showed, I though it was OK - but apparently not......

I remember that. Quite a few ruffled feathers over that whole mess. I'm not sure how I got away with posting that very same picture without getting in trouble. I guess I flew in under the radar.

John, you stay warm and stay safe.

I was once banned for supporting his right to post one of those pictures, as I thought they were just funny. He was also banned, on the same occation! Since no genetials showed, I though it was OK - but apparently not......

Ya nikko I rember it all very well!!!!!! I was roflmao!!!!!!!

It makes me chuckle right now!!! LOL!!!! :rock::rock::rock:

Hey Gypo!!!!

I've got a wildthing with ta heated handle on it that has your name all over it! :laugh:

Steve,,

It is Good seeing you posting Dude

Last edited:
Not to Hijack the thread, but,

growing up in Arkansas, my buddy and I were about the only two in our 'crowd' that lived on the South side of town, I on a creek that hooked to the river.

His dad was a commercial fisherman, and was on the river everyday. I hooked up with them and did a little commercial fishing myself.

We were called the 'river rats' at school.

:)

I remember that. Quite a few ruffled feathers over that whole mess. I'm not sure how I got away with posting that very same picture without getting in trouble. I guess I flew in under the radar.

That pic is still in an archive thread somewhere. I ran across it 6 months or so ago.

OK Culls.......Just heard from Gypo the other night. He's still alive and back at his cabin in the Yukon building and addition on his cabin. He's runnin short of saws and needs any free saws people want to send him. He has a cell, 867-334-8315, but his computer got stolen at a mining camp. He should have a new one shortly. Give him a ring if you have something for him.
So happen's I got a saw for you brother, and what a coincedence. It's a yukon addition, with a shop vac motor, outcut's a 372, ported heat vent's, modifie'd worm gear, file'd the trigger myself.

Refresh the viewer's repost it, enough time's gone by they will allow one to slip under the radar, now and again. But conceal your'e identity, just to be safe:msp_wub::msp_wub::censored::censored:

Latest posts

Back