Yukonsawman aka Gypo Logger

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riverat, cool stuff! Man of Stihl, I love those kind of show's. Don't watch to many series, mostly documentriy's Nature, Shark's, military channel you know good stuff.

OK Culls.......Just heard from Gypo the other night. He's still alive and back at his cabin in the Yukon building and addition on his cabin. He's runnin short of saws and needs any free saws people want to send him. He has a cell, 867-334-8315, but his computer got stolen at a mining camp. He should have a new one shortly. Give him a ring if you have something for him.

Figured he would show up on that Goldrush discovery channel program.

Ok I can't get the picture out of my head of the video he posted a few years ago, with nothing but chaps on.:hmm3grin2orange:

Last time I posted that video.....I got banned!.....or was it the picture of gypo runnin the 088 naked.

Yike's! I am glad I missed the video. Poor bastard's who did, probably never be the same.:popcorn::msp_scared:

If my bed was frozen on three sides, I would be looking for a different squaw to shack with.:msp_thumbup:

Thanks fellas for all the great and funny replies. When you move to the north you sleep with a squaw and shoot a bear. Much better to sleep with the bear. Been lax about taking pictures, but will get some. -28 now
Was great to hear from River Rat from Texas and Ed Heard who offered me saws no stings attached, but Dennis was fibbing as I have at least 12 saws. No internet at home, I'm online at the bar. The 362 Special Snow Pro is handy here. Still waiting for that phone call to go falling for someone else for the first time. Nver a dull moment!
John

Thanks fellas for all the great and funny replies. When you move to the north you sleep with a squaw and shoot a bear. Much better to sleep with the bear. Been lax about taking pictures, but will get some. -28 now
Was great to hear from River Rat from Texas and Ed Heard who offered me saws no stings attached, but Dennis was fibbing as I have at least 12 saws. No internet at home, I'm online at the bar. The 362 Special Snow Pro is handy here. Still waiting for that phone call to go falling for someone else for the first time. Nver a dull moment!
John

@ -28° is that C Or F??? holy Crap John either way thats freakin cold pardner!!!! I hope the saw you R using has some good heated handles that work,,,

Man how genius is that. Internet, and a bar I love it:cheers::kilt: John if I live'd closer we could battle the cold with some Yukon Jack! Or halfway decent firewater. As I am eyeballing two bottle's of whiskey, sitting by the fire. So that does it brother, I just talked myself into a shot! It's like priming a pump that can run all night:msp_w00t:

I beleive It was the picture,,, buck Azzed,,, naked exceptin a pair o leggins

dont remind us!!!!

I was once banned for supporting his right to post one of those pictures, as I thought they were just funny. He was also banned, on the same occation! Since no genetials showed, I though it was OK - but apparently not......

Man how genius is that. Internet, and a bar I love it:cheers::kilt: John if I live'd closer we could battle the cold with some Yukon Jack! Or halfway decent firewater. As I am eyeballing two bottle's of whiskey, sitting by the fire. So that does it brother, I just talked myself into a shot! It's like priming a pump that can run all night:msp_w00t:

Well #### Norm......you just talked me into pouring one.....or 2.....or......nevermind..

John, been missing the "how to" GOL/OSHA approved falling vids! Thought you were gonna be the new red green guy. Stay warm/intoxicated/safe - Sam

Keep an eye out, good stuff. Kentucky bourbon. Jeanie's mom grabbe'd it for me. We were drinking Maker's Mark, and doing comparison's. Good stuff, we got a kick that it is bottled in southern California.

Back