50:1 v 32:1

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh a pulp wood logger! im impressed.

dont be mad at me cause I found a better/easier way to make money and left the woods.

I cut for Shenandoah hardwoods & wesvaco, pulp, saw logs, vineers & all.

You aught to get your facts straight mother ####er.

you are making a complete ass of you you wanna be #####...

& I will NEVER EVER EVER envy you boy....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, tough guy with an attitude. What do you think you are gaining here? being a bad azz? showin all us stupid home owner yuppies how a real logger does stuff? and how we dont know what the heck we are talkin about?

let me remind the crown that MR big time here decided to do a muffler mod on his BRAND NEW 660, and because he is soo good at workin on saws it is hard to tell in the pic what he did and what is factory, but if you look close there you can see a small change... guess it cuts great now...
If you came to my landing with that saw Id throw your ass off the job before you got fuel in the thing. USFS finds you cuttin with that amd it will go from a free 5 min. muff mod to a few Gs in fines.

attachment.php

man! Thanks for sharing my MM once again!

I have since coverd up the bottom hole.(my screw up), cut a few rounds,

& ya she runs like a stock 660 should.

this jackass is trying to make me look bad, i guess he hasent caught on that I DO NOT GIVE A ####, haha!!

Any way, ya thats my all buisness MM, nothing special, just somthing to help my 1250.00 dollar investment breathe alittle easier.

i cant wait to give that saw a workout......!

Dragracer, I just read the rest of your post,

you are sutch a dumb ass... I ran my 372 that was MM in the same mannor but with 3 3/8 holes on Govt ground, they didnt give 1/4 a ####, all they care of is if you is wearn your chaps & cuttin like you have half your witts.

Dragracer, lets see some pictures of your landing, how bout a pic of where you work, better yet, how bout a letter of recommendation from your boss?

Ya I got all of them,

do you know why Dragracer??

Cause I worked my ass off.. Do the same then critisize me..

Stupid ####er. . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I can't believe I just read all of this. I guess its like going to watch a house fire - you know it aint right but something just won't let you pull yourself away.

Not sure about oil mix but this thread is sure proof that alcohol and kiddos don't mix

Wow, I can't believe I just read all of this. I guess its like going to watch a house fire - you know it aint right but something just won't let you pull yourself away.

Not sure about oil mix but this thread is sure proof that alcohol and kiddos don't mix

No, hes just an idiot.

Let's see if we can rein this in...

Potential advantages to running less than 50:1
  • better protection against wear
  • better ring sealing
  • better heat transfer (cooler piston crown, less gumming in ring grooves)
  • increased power
  • improvement in spelling and sentence structure

Potential disadvantages to running less than 50:1
  • higher than recommended concentration of detergents and other additives
  • carbon deposits from oil
  • turning into a sissy that is afraid of talking to drunk people on the phone
  • home ownership
  • getting a desk job
  • loss of knowledge about all things timber related
  • accumulation of wealth
  • inability to connect with working-class Americans

looks like I will stick with my 40:1 oil in my husky and other yard tools that take mixed gas..

Let's see if we can rein this in...

Potential advantages to running less than 50:1
  • better protection against wear
  • better ring sealing
  • better heat transfer (cooler piston crown, less gumming in ring grooves)
  • increased power
  • improvement in spelling and sentence structure

Potential disadvantages to running less than 50:1
  • higher than recommended concentration of detergents and other additives
  • carbon deposits from oil
  • turning into a sissy that is afraid of talking to drunk people on the phone
  • home ownership
  • getting a desk job
  • loss of knowledge about all things timber related
  • accumulation of wealth
  • inability to connect with working-class Americans

:bowdown::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I may have to change my oil ratio.

It's not the fuel that keeps it from burning up, it is the oil that is mixed with the fuel.

put as much oil as you want in your gas and then run it in a lean condition see if it don't burn up.

Last edited:
Sure does...until it ignites and burns.....:chainsawguy:

no silly, _unburned_ fuel provides some cooling. commonly applied in motorsport...that's part of the reason for all the black smoke at diesel events.

but too much extry fuel puts the fire out. that's where n02 shines-it brings it's own air supply.

diesel guys depend on excess fuel and injected water to keep from melting the pistons. but this is only when you take a 200hp truck and make it a 600 + hp truck.

diesel in my bar oil--mmm tasty.

hey, what was all that commotion over here last night? :blob2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back