50:1 v 32:1

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL I EXPECT over the phone is to convey my point with the up most efficency.

but,

i can tell thet nothing is to become of this, so, Im done.

Ide LOVE to argue over everything worth arguing, but I aint gonna do it via text.

#####ES..
. . . .

What would you do if you were standing in front of any of us in person?

attachment.php

Hells Bells!!!,

I was just gonna provide the situation of me & whoever at a gas station at 5am.

If you wanted to argue with me, i would likely axk you to put your moneys where your mouthes are.

Im not scared of a beating, not that any of yall could administer a proper one...

I will gladly meet any opposing voice in person as well.

After the 16th of this month, il be at 603 kings road, 24503.

hey, if'n y'all want more fuel for the fire, how 'bout i say this--skunk pee and donkey wampum aside, isn't the build up of carbon more a function of the tuning of the high side of the carb than what ratio or brand of oil we mix?

Too rich of a mixture definitely gets you carboned up...the dry, nasty kind too.

Im not scared of a beating, not that any of yall could administer a proper one...

I will gladly meet any opposing voice in person as well.

After the 16th of this month, il be at 603 kings road, 24503.

And I thought Gary felt strongly about his ratio.

So...if anyone wants to use 32:1, they have to go through you first?

This has got to be a put on...

After reading this thread I had to go out to my saws and put a Polish/Wax on them just to feel normal again.

How about "cheering" instead of "sneering?"

:cheers:

no Edisto, In sayin that anyone who has a problem with me needs to see me.

im a timber cutter, Me & other members get earitated with all you guys getting so much ass behind your home owner ways.

the majority of you all feel a need to be a big ass hole.

you bastards might be older than I am, but you bastadrs might learn alittle if you listened to me for alittle.

I have invested alot of time into timber cutting, yall bastards arent gonna make a fool of me that easy.

Ted..

no Edisto, In sayin that anyone who has a problem with me needs to see me.

im a timber cutter, Me & other members get earitated with all you guys getting so much ass behind your home owner ways.

the majority of you all feel a need to be a big ass hole.

you bastards might be older than I am, but you bastadrs might learn alittle if you listened to me for alittle.

I have invested alot of time into timber cutting, yall bastards arent gonna make a fool of me that easy.

Ted..

I'm probably younger then you, just cause you put in time don't me ya gained any skill. Wheres the proof, if your claiming it back it up.

Dude, about all I can do is back it up.

Im 22 years old & i have devoted the last 7 years of my life to the wood buisness,

I can comfortably say that I can school everyone in this site acept for guys like Tarzanstree, burvol, Bushler, Gologit, & maybe a few others.

As for the mentioned names, chances are that I can match the skill level & then some, but practice makes perfact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im 22 years old & i have devoted the last 7 years of my life to the wood buisness,

I can comfortably say that I can school everyone in this site acept for guys like Tarzanstree, burvol, Bushler, Gologit, & maybe a few others.

As for the mentioned names, chances are that I can match the skill level & then some, but practice makes perfact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if you were the best, you attitude sucks.

but practice makes perfact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry 056 Kid, But "Perfect Practice makes perfect"

Practice all you want, but with out the correct techniques and knowledge all you are pratcicing is a way of doing something......which is not perfect nor best exicution of a required task.

The argument that "ive been doing X for along time, so i know what i'm doing" has little fact to it. Unfortunately alot of things in life get us by but arnt based on science/fact or truth.

Your attitude reflects a closed mind that there in lies why you have a problem with people that do less hours than you in the woods knowing more actual fact than you.

You said that the manufactures would back up your claim, yet i showed fact where they recommend otherwise, which would have to be met to meet their warranty requirments.

I feel like bark buster here...

Kid, you're starting to sound like him, too. Look, just because somebody disagrees with you, or makes a little harmless fun of you, there's no cause to get all fired up. It's immature. And ,worse than that, it's boring.

Also, if enough different people, some of whom don't even like each other, tell you that you're wrong...well, you're wrong. Simple as that.

If you were working for me I'd make you go sit in the crummy 'til you cooled off.

Sorry 056 Kid, But "Perfect Practice makes perfect"

Practice all you want, but with out the correct techniques and knowledge all you are pratcicing is a way of doing something......which is not perfect nor best exicution of a required task.

The argument that "ive been doing X for along time, so i know what i'm doing" has little fact to it. Unfortunately alot of things in life get us by but arnt based on science/fact or truth.

Your attitude reflects a closed mind that there in lies why you have a problem with people that do less hours than you in the woods knowing more actual fact than you.

You said that the manufactures would back up your claim, yet i showed fact where they recommend otherwise, which would have to be met to meet their warranty requirments.

like what mother ####er, you tryn to tell me that Husqvarna & Stihl want me to burn somthin other than 50:1?
Just shut the #### up and leave me the hell alone. Do what the #### you wanna do #####, I dont signe your pay check.

nice try, i taught my self how to fall timber, & learned everything else from the pros around me.

one thing that they taught me is "dont #### with the yuppies".

& now I know why they said that. You bastards could watch me die, you could enjoy it. YOu have all you want, and your gonna get all you need.

I dont matter to you, just like alot of other hard working guys dont matter to yall. sure yall have got everything justified, a bunch of rich mother ####ers...

Well I dont agree...

22 yrs old and 7yrs exp hate to say it but your just a baby! Give it another 10 or 15 and you may change your mind! LOL

RIGHT!

kEEP WHAT YA WANNA SAY.

I dont care, nore do i care... so ya I dont care...

I am a young gun, but im a 454 casull buddy.

im tired now, enough arguing, It dosent get me any closer to cutting alittle timber... & thats what I really live for, timber..

so you set chokers for a few years, then you worked on deck for a few years? and you are a BIG TIME TIMBER FALLER?

you are loosing alot of credit here man, go smoke a joint or somethin.

so you set chokers for a few years, then you worked on deck for a few years? and you are a BIG TIME TIMBER FALLER?

you are loosing alot of credit here man, go smoke a joint or somethin.

no i cut 3 to 5 loads every day.

Bent Mtn VA, Jerrys runWV, Thaxton mtn VA, long mtn VA.

Natural bridge VA, Hunting creek VA, there alone is over 700 acres of timber that i have cut. . . . . & there is more.

So to be frank, I put the toilet paper in your ass bro.....

One more thing,, im not worried about ANY type of credit with you losers...........................

No son, I am the man that you look up to in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back