Anyone Port a MS 362 C-M???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't fondled the 362 c-m yet (waiting on dealer's shipment to arrive) but I have read that they are a considerable upgrade to the plain jane bulky 362's.
Evidently slimmer, better ergonomics, better anti-vibration, more power, better filter, etc.

I like MasterMind's conclusion of "Stihl has better build quality, and are a more durable saw". That's worth carrying a 1/4 pound more in weight to me.

My verdict, and new saw hopefully coming this week, if/when the dealer's palette of saws arrive.

I'm in the same boat: mine's supposed to be here Monday afternoon. I'm looking forward to it!

Snedding ... OK, I guess when I give up cutting hardwoods and decide to heat with evergreen limbs I'll have to get one of them saws!
I'm in the same boat: mine's supposed to be here Monday afternoon. I'm looking forward to it!

You will like it. Just give it time to break in and I think removing the muffler screen is an easy way to get a little more out of it. You can see my review of it on the Stihl website.

Snedding ... OK, I guess when I give up cutting hardwoods and decide to heat with evergreen limbs I'll have to get one of them saws!

You will like it. Just give it time to break in and I think removing the muffler screen is an easy way to get a little more out of it. You can see my review of it on the Stihl website.

"Report Inappropriate Content": [CLICK]

:)

What was inappropriate?

the way some folks think an inboard or outboard clutch makes a hoot of a difference on a firewood saw that last time I cut firewood with will stay "dirty side down" 98% of the time...but what do I know...I prefer turtles and have not tried "snedding" at the GTG's yet....must be some European thing...like "man bags" er sumptin..

I guess they are "hardwood" pegs stuck in that stick though so that makes it "cool"....

I don't know Mike.......I'm just trying to cast a little light on why some folks put so much emphasis on how a saw handles.

I don't know Mike.......I'm just trying to cast a little light on why some folks put so much emphasis on how a saw handles.

There have been numerous times that I have topped a downed tree with my 044 so fast that onlookers were shocked to learn I was not a professional. I always thought it handles real well, and that the 362 handles even better. Then again, my experience with other makes is very limited.

I was half expecting you to tell me that the Swedish Cheerleaders had replaced their batons with those saws!

Latest posts

Back