Best saw builders for high performance pro work saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 460 built by Simon has been phenominal, we have run the hell out of it, the boys use it daily, it is running at 15,600 and still has loads of torque, throttle repsonse is amazing, we love it. We have it set up with a 24" bar and 8 pin right now and it gets its, with a 32" we drop back to a 7 pin, it is a very impressive saw. It is a fuel pig, but man has it paid for itself with increased production in 20" plus wood.
I would love to try a ported 461 but am going to hold out for a 241CM then see what they offer in a 70cc fuel injected saw.

W

Well... this thread has made it a few pages further than I figured. I do blame the OT posts, friendly posts, and non hostile posts- which I did not account for.

Poor heromaker thinks we're all nuts for sure now..

He doesn't know who to belive and his head is probably spinning. :crazy1:

He's probably gonna have CAD tomorrow morning.

Hey rush pass the popcorn.

Adam

The 460 built by Simon has been phenominal, we have run the hell out of it, the boys use it daily, it is running at 15,600 and still has loads of torque, throttle repsonse is amazing, we love it. We have it set up with a 24" bar and 8 pin right now and it gets its, with a 32" we drop back to a 7 pin, it is a very impressive saw. It is a fuel pig, but man has it paid for itself with increased production in 20" plus wood.
I would love to try a ported 461 but am going to hold out for a 241CM then see what they offer in a 70cc fuel injected saw.

W

Bring it on up and see if it can keep up with this 372 I got in the shop...
You know ya wanna...
:msp_sneaky:

Who builds the best high performance suspenders?????

y2unasa8.jpg

Back