First Top Handle!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the limiters are off.... did that right away still breaking it in.....

+ 1 on lose the cat. My echo 341 does much better now unrestricted and carb readjusted. Love that saw. Starts easy and will idle like nobody's business on the lanyard. Plus the oiler is great

Great score on the 330T! When I went to the Echo dealer nearby, they didn't have a lot of the models they listed on their website anymore - said they are discontinued. The website showed 4 models but they only carry 3 now, I think. I believe the 360T is no more.

there are different class home depots the big store still had some in stock..... on the 330 have not seen the 360 in awhile..........i shoulda nabbed one when the clearanced them.....

Advance the timing and open the muffler up on a 192 and it makes a huge difference. Same thing my 201 but Stihl redid the 201 with the flywheel advanced 4°.

Echo is decent for the price but don't hold up for heavy commercial use like they used to. I had a 355T and i had to replace the handle twice because it broke in less than a year.

Hooray 044!!!

09d817471fb355b6594994bb9c34c228.jpg
ecde15ec4615b2be4294e3b05248b879.jpg

Any one know if these tanaka top handles are worth a ****. The commercial warranty puts stihls in the dirt obviously performance is another ? But my buddy fell out of a crab and is scared to climb now lol. I've tryed it and it's decent I guess my question is it worth the 75 he wants for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or will it leave me hangin in the long run but a 2 year commercial warranty you can't really argue with but I don't want a saw in for warranty work more than I use it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back