Here we go again - another Chinese 395XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa...maybe Husky is just out-sourcing to china...:cheers:

the link is still active...did you report it?

RD

Howdy,
It can't be to bad, it has CE approval. Although in this case it probably stands for "Chinese Engineered". I'm sure Husqvarna looks at legal costs compared to lost sales to determine whether it's fiscally feasible to do anything. Until then, "Buyer Beware".
Regards
Gregg

Howdy,
It can't be to bad, it has CE approval. Although in this case it probably stands for "Chinese Engineered". I'm sure Husqvarna looks at legal costs compared to lost sales to determine whether it's fiscally feasible to do anything. Until then, "Buyer Beware".
Regards
Gregg

Ultimately the Husqvarna company will need to take action to protect it's trademark name. The expense of this action will be passed on to who? Please select from the following:

(A) The Chinese offenders
(B) Stilhl
(C) General Motors
(D) The customers that buy genuine Husqvarna products
(E) Barrack Obama

I would like to think anyone serious enough to buy a 395xp would spot that knock off a mile away! does'nt look anything like a 395. What a joke! I wounder if the bar is chinese too.

Howdy,
Regards
Gregg

:agree2:

I would like to think anyone serious enough to buy a 395xp would spot that knock off a mile away! does'nt look anything like a 395. What a joke! I wounder if the bar is chinese too.

:agree2: but some people tend to be a little on the slow side.

Heres my ??????????? guys , how do they get away with putting husqvarna on those saw, why does husky not put a stop to it?????

I'm sure it is a lot harder than you think. Look at the hundreds of millions of $ the music and movie industry lose each year to pirating. And they are trying like crazy to stop it.

I already bid on it :censored:

JK :)
that thing is closer to jred red than husky. jeesh.

I just tried to re[port it, but ebay said the item number was invalid. The auction is still up though. (1240 est)

Latest posts

Back