If You Chew Snoose Will It Make You a Logger?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike! You gotta listen to this, I recorded it off an LP. Its a poem by Robert Service published 1912 under the title"Rhymes of a Rolling Stone, although I cant recall who's reciting it.
Cheers,
John

My god's man if you where to send a pack of Lucky's right now I'd start again after 3 years... can't get em in the states no more

When I was last in Texas back in 2010 or so, I had a hell of a time finding them. Usually Texaco's carried them, but I had to go to tobacco shops to find em. While in the PNW, they were easier to find, but twice as costly.

I cant hand roll for some reason, too hammer fisted. They look like a twig with a burl. Lol

Near the end of my smoking career, I was hand rolling. It was half the costs. I got quite good at it, and the volunteers on the farm on the estate I work occasionally ask me to roll for them since cigs are so expensive in Ireland VS the European continent, where they are usually from. http://www.wwoof.ie/ is the program the farm side of things relies on for help to keep costs down, and it's also pretty cool having people about from many different places. We even get Americans, Canadians, and Australians on occasion. Which is nice, coz it's easier to bark orders at them when I got them helping me with the forestry or firewood. :)

How can a chaser get yelled at from a sealed cab? How can a forester:drinkingcoffee: yell at the operator? Is this the end of "landing" voices? I'm sure somebody can figure out how to wire around the Door Must Be Closed system so communications are not affected adversely. Otherwise, you might as well be working in a cubicle.
Han signals slowp

John , Indian tobacco in Montreal is about 5$ a carton for the cheap stuff ....
It's awful tasting stuff though. The good stuff here costs about 100$ for 6oz of loose tobacco. I heard you can grow it up here. Six ounces rolls about 200 stogies enough for 2 or three weeks, depending upon how much beveraging is going on.

I grew one last year , I've got some seeds if you need some , I have some friends that have grown some along with some hops .
Spouse you could make your own snoose with your own tobacco .
55$ a carton for the good Canadian tailor made through the reserve connection , I've been told LOL

Back