Logger's day off...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Grandma that grew up out of Hartford. (CT? I don't know nobody in CT? Kenneth Keniff LOL) I hear the small mouth use to be killer in the 40's and 50's there.

I think i have some pictures on my phone, ill check. Not huge but big for the river. Used to be lots of big fish but now they have a dam and kill all the fish every few years draining it for service.

P2131603.jpg

Slowp goes to California on vacation...and winds up getting put to work.

My old Cully .

Hey Randy ; I remembered something about that old McCullough I had when I was a kid ... The pump oiler was mounted up on the front handle bar on the upright strut that came up from the main case .......
. Those white hats are called Halibut hats up here on the coast ......

You are as bad as Tom Sawyer! Lol
Get her to bring you pies and put her to work.

Ah c,mon Joe...she volunteered! Actually, we all did. A local Historical Society is refurbishing an old mine site from the gold rush days. They're rebuilding all the old structures and clearing out a lot of second growth stuff that's sprouted since the mine was shut down thirty years ago.
I'm not worth a hoot at building things but I have lots of practise at tearing things down. :greenchainsaw:

Besides, if I had to pay Slowp I probably couldn't afford her...that lady can work. I'd like to have a whole crew like that.

The pies weren't bad either. Come to one of our GTGs and find out for yourself. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back