Mission Backpack Christmas Drawing by Scooterbum (MS460)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gift Update

One hundred twenty hours to go!

Old PayPal = $1370
New PayPal = $230
Total = $1600

Old Mail = $220
New Mail = $10
Total = $230

Current Total = $1830

Thanks,

joat

Gift Update

Ninety six to go!

Old PayPal = $1600
New PayPal = $300
Total = $1900

Old Mail = $230
New Mail = $0
Total = $230

Current Total = $2130

Thanks,

joat

I think that its great that we can come together to make a difference, Everything I have is a blessing from God, and I live my life with his word in mind. Here is somthing id like to share with you...

Luke 6:38

Give and you shall recieve,your gift shall return to you in full-pressed down, shaken together to make room for more,running over,and poured into your lap, the ammount you give will determine the ammount you recieve.

remember what this season is about... Celebrating the birth of Christ, In that we try to live like the example he left for us.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Andrew

Better late than never :) Made it off work in time to get to the post office, and didnt have Jacks whole address. Slacking I know. In the mailbox tommorow. Hopefully it will help out some kids! They are our future

Luke 6:38

...the ammount you give will determine the ammount you recieve.
That one always bothers me. I don't think anyone that's giving here wants to receive anything. They just like how it feels to give.
Not trying to start a conversation on the Bible. Just sayin'.
Merry Christmas.

When you let God have 100% controle of your life/ decision making, his will not yours. He takes care of you and fights your battles.
That was meant to be deeper, but still there is still truth to your thinking. It doesnt matter what i have or dont have. He knows my needs and desires and being the Faithful God that he is, he will always provide if we look to him. please dont let that take anything away from what the goal of this is about, I just took a the oppertunity to brag about my God and how he spoils me with his blessings. btw there not just for me
Andrew

Gift Update!

Seventy-two hours to go!

Old PayPal = $1900
New PayPal = $100
Total = $2000

Old Mail = $230
New Mail = $70
Total = $300

Current Total = $2300

Thanks,

joat