Mission Backpack MS460 joat/Brad/Terry project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scooterbum is the winner of the ms460

riverrat2 is the winner of the ms290

brian bauman is the winner of the chaps (cant find his as name)

jerrycmorrow is the winner of the husqvarna forestry helmet

number37 is the winner of the dual port ms4600 cover

Congrats to the winners.

And to all those who lost....

[video=youtube_share;IPvv5uQndc8]http://youtu.be/IPvv5uQndc8[/video]

Congrats to all the guys who won, and thanks to all that donated, and to the kids that really benifit in the end.

Stephen.

Stooterbum glad you won the saw, he has always given to these fundraisers.

that's me...cool! congrats to the other winners also!!! and $3,030 is a nice gift to the kids...well done fellas!!!!

I'm thinking I'll look rather dapper in camo chaps with my handlebar moustache...;)

congrats to the winner of the 460. thats one back azz saw. had fun running it today.

i believe the total is 3030

That's awesome, Terry! Thanks for keeping tabs on the funds. It was my pleasure to participate in this endeavour. I can tell you this, making this saw a runner did NOT come easy. You can ask Andre, but the first time out with this saw, it ran like a stock saw! It was a total disappointment. I don't know how many times I went back in it. I learned a LOT during this build. I desparately didn't want to deliver a disappointing saw to something like this. It did end up cutting the fastest time of the day. I left it tuned rich for the run that counted, thinking that would benefit me in that long of a cut, but it did not. I then went back, leaned it out, and really pushed it. This thing really has the torque. I cut two seconds off the cut time, besting the winning cut by a second. That one didn't count as far as the competition went, but it pleased me to know I was delivering a winning saw to everyone that contributed to this worthy cause. Monday I'll be cleaning it up one last final time, and then shipping it to it's new home. Joatman, thanks for entrusting me to build this saw for you. I appreciate the vote of confidence. I was honored to do so.

Another great AS raffle ! Glad to be even a small part of it. Great job guys !

that's me...cool! congrats to the other winners also!!! and $3,030 is a nice gift to the kids...well done fellas!!!!

I'm thinking I'll look rather dapper in camo chaps with my handlebar moustache...;)

I Donated the Chaps and the Factory Dual port cover,,, They are 36" pant length Can you wear 36" length chaps???? If you would prefer 34's or 32-30's let me know and I will get them sent to you,,, other wise if they will be fine Terry will send them on like they are just let us know pretty quick,,,,

That's awesome, Terry! Thanks for keeping tabs on the funds. It was my pleasure to participate in this endeavour. I can tell you this, making this saw a runner did NOT come easy. You can ask Andre, but the first time out with this saw, it ran like a stock saw! It was a total disappointment. I don't know how many times I went back in it. I learned a LOT during this build. I desparately didn't want to deliver a disappointing saw to something like this. It did end up cutting the fastest time of the day. I left it tuned rich for the run that counted, thinking that would benefit me in that long of a cut, but it did not. I then went back, leaned it out, and really pushed it. This thing really has the torque. I cut two seconds off the cut time, besting the winning cut by a second. That one didn't count as far as the competition went, but it pleased me to know I was delivering a winning saw to everyone that contributed to this worthy cause. Monday I'll be cleaning it up one last final time, and then shipping it to it's new home. Joatman, thanks for entrusting me to build this saw for you. I appreciate the vote of confidence. I was honored to do so.

I'm glad the saw brought in what it did, 3 grand's not bad at all. Sure wasn't a runner first go around, a few changes here and there can make a big difference.:smile2:

I Donated the Chaps and the Factory Dual port cover,,, They are 36" pant length Can you wear 36" length chaps???? If you would prefer 34's or 32-30's let me know and I will get them sent to you,,, other wise if they will be fine Terry will send them on like they are just let us know pretty quick,,,,

better make em' 30"...short legs, long moustache :pumpkin2:

thanks again to sponsors, coordinators, and donation senders!!

Back