Ms362 specs,pics.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so stihl at long last has a saw that can match huskys old 262? Took em' a while...

Dang, just came back from eating and stihl no pics. Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg.:chainsaw: Heck send me the pics and I will try to post..........:dizzy:

Isn't the 359 rated at 3.9hp? At 2 more cc, this 361 makes MORE than 1 horse. couldn't see it!

yeah but a 357xp is only 56.5cc and it make 4.4HP. So its probably possible, but it does sound "optimistic" especially when the OP said cat muffler and such low weight.

i have heard a rumor.

it is that husky is working on a 60+cc hot rod as we speak.i wouldn't doubt it but again,it's just a rumor.

I just read through 5 f'ing pages and still no pics.

I would show some but production is not final so we were not allowed to take any. I will say that it is sweet and yes, you will want one.

I just read through 5 f'ing pages and still no pics.

I would show some but production is not final so we were not allowed to take any. I will say that it is sweet and yes, you will want one.

So Mow... have you laid hands on it???? We get nothing up here. :mad:

So Mow... have you laid hands on it???? We get nothing up here. :mad:

I ran it for a few days in January but it was not finished. Very little vibes and more low end to it compared to the 361. Saw pics of finished product last week. Air filter housing is sealed with torx screws due to not needing to service the filter as often. Wait till you see one or run it. Very nice and thought out.

I ran it for a few days in January but it was not finished. Very little vibes and more low end to it compared to the 361. Saw pics of finished product last week. Air filter housing is sealed with torx screws due to not needing to service the filter as often. Wait till you see one or run it. Very nice and thought out.

:bang: We get nothing up here for some reason... seems like I usually know more about whats coming than the rep does???? :bang:

so you need a tool to clean the air filter?
that's not going to go over to well imho.

the AS community is going to have to team up and purchase a white van to roll up in and snatch one of these units once and for all...

i emailed PHILBERT the pics hopefully they will be up soon.

It's 10:50 PM Central time here in Minnesota.

I have yet to receive the photos - so it's not me holding things up. But i need to sign off soon, so feel free to re-send them to anyone else who can help.

I am happy to help, only need a minute or 2 to resize and post them, and anxious to see them myself, but I am not the bottleneck here. (Checked my address in my offer to help and it looks right).

Philbert

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back