Ms362 specs,pics.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aight STIHLTHEDEERE, sending ya a PM with my addy for the pics. I'll be up another hour, then I'm hitting the hay.:dizzy:

He's already been PM'd a bunch of e-mail addresses. He's been online and reading this thread off and on all afternoon and night.

Was this a big joke?

He's already been PM'd a bunch of e-mail addresses. He's been online and reading this thread off and on all afternoon and night.

Was this a big joke?

The fella doesn't seem like a spammer, guess we will find out with a virus in our inbox.:angry2: You can tell he is new here though, a thread topic with the words "pics" concerning a new model usually means post the pics or die.:sword: Either way, someone has got to go.:chainsaw:

Maybe the A.S. site SPAM filter now screens out chainsaw ####ography as well as pictures of naked people?

Just a thought.

Philbert

(WOW!!! It even filtered out a not-dirty word that rhymes with 'born' from this post !!!)

Last edited:
The fella doesn't seem like a spammer, guess we will find out with a virus in our inbox.:angry2: You can tell he is new here though, a thread topic with the words "pics" concerning a new model usually means post the pics or die.:sword: Either way, someone has got to go.:chainsaw:

I'm not saying spammer at all. I'm just saying maybe he thought this was funny.

Hopefully there's pics by breakfast. Now that I mention it....I might need a snack right about now.

I'm not saying spammer at all. I'm just saying maybe he thought this was funny.

Hopefully there's pics by breakfast. Now that I mention it....I might need a snack right about now.

Me either, I'm sure he is a good fella, just doesn't know how to post pics. I'm with ya on the morning pics, done scanned the heck out of all my local CL ads, nothing else to do but hit the hay.

so you need a tool to clean the air filter?
that's not going to go over to well imho.

That has always been one of the things I liked better about STIHL saws over Husky - the easy to open covers (even with gloves).

Not just for cleaning the air filters, but for end-of-day cleaning, servicing, trouble shooting, etc. I know that some of you will be shocked, but STIHLs occasionally flood, and pulling the spark plug is one of the ways to deal with that situation.

I get the sealed air pathway deal, but would prefer to not have to carry one more tool. It would be nice (Hint, Hint!) if they made the cover open with the screwdriver part of the scrench so I don't have to carry the T-27 thing into the woods.

JMHO

(BTW, still no photos received @ 6 PM Central time)

Philbert

I'm startin' to understand how this guy feels every Haloween

attachment.php

I ran it for a few days in January but it was not finished. Very little vibes and more low end to it compared to the 361. Saw pics of finished product last week. Air filter housing is sealed with torx screws due to not needing to service the filter as often. Wait till you see one or run it. Very nice and thought out.

Doesn't sound good at all really - who needs "low end grunt" in a 60cc saw - high end grunt is much more interesting! :buttkick:

What actually cuts wood is chain speed and chain design, not power or torque itself.....:popcorn::popcorn:

Screws on the filter cover is very bad design work, regardless of the excuse for it! :popcorn::givebeer:

Last edited:
Back