Ms362 specs,pics.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey you guys, want to see pictures of my hot Victoria Secrets girlfriend. I will list her outrageous specs and will post pictures of her, I am just having trouble with the picture posting. Could someone post the pictures for me??? :)

Tony just got your pics. I feel they don't do your girlfriend justice. Send her over to my house with all her attire and I will shoot pics worthy of a real AS uproar..

STIHLTHEDEERE may not realize it, but he has lost mucho cred with this little stunt.

I agree. I've thought for a while that this was someone's idea of a joke. I still hope there are pics or at least an explanation. It would be hard to ever post again without explaning this first.

Actually, it is partially my fault. STD actually sent me photos of the STIHL 363 PRO, which were taken with his psychic's 2000 mega-pixel crystal ball in the year 2020, but I didn't post those here because I thought thy deserved their own thread.

No, . . . wait. Those are the Loch Ness Monster. Sorry.

Philbert

Actually, it is partially my fault. STD actually sent me photos of the STIHL 363 PRO, which were taken with his psychic's 2000 mega-pixel crystal ball in the year 2020, but I didn't post those here because I thought thy deserved their own thread.

Philbert

I can't tell if you're joking....

Philbert

There is no Loch Ness Monster!
I live 3 miles away from the Loch and the River that comes from it travels through the city I live in.

Shhh dont tell the Americans the come here looking and spend loads of money:)

There is no Loch Ness Monster!

Shhh dont tell the Americans the come here looking and spend loads of money:)

Well, right now, it appears that there is no 5+HP STIHL 362PRO either!

P.S. - I was one of those silly Americans that came looking about 30 years ago. You are right, she wasn't a 'monster' then, more of a sweet, gentle soul. But times being what they are, with the economy down, etc., and all of those tourists bothering her, she might have turned into one by now.

Well, right now, it appears that there is no 5+HP STIHL 362PRO either!

P.S. - I was one of those silly Americans that came looking about 30 years ago. You are right, she wasn't a 'monster' then, more of a sweet, gentle soul. But times being what they are, with the economy down, etc., and all of those tourists bothering her, she might have turned into one by now.

LOL it only makes an appearance when tourism is slow too much Whisky IMO

PS 5 HP+ from 62cc is easy you just need a Dremel and one of these.
DSC00295.jpg

LOL it only makes an appearance when tourism is slow too much Whisky IMO

PS 5 HP+ from 62cc is easy you just need a Dremel and one of these.
DSC00295.jpg

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Carefull there Scotty, you'll make some of those 361 worshippers wet themselves.;)

The dumbest thing Husky ever did was discontinue the 262 instead of just updating it.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Carefull there Scotty, you'll make some of those 361 worshippers wet themselves.;)

The dumbest thing Husky ever did was discontinue the 262 instead of just updating it.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Hopefully the "562xp" at last will be a worthy replacement? :confused:

...but I fear it will not be.....

Hopefully the "562xp" at last will be a worthy replacement? :confused:

...but I fear it will not be.....

Nikko,

I'm thinking the 762XP might be, but with the MS362 bieng not much better than the 357XP, what's the hurry?:dizzy:

LOL!!
I hate regression!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Latest posts

Back