My new ms361!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
372xp will be my next saw thats the cream of the crop Husky I heard. Or the Jonsered 2171 I love the look of the red/black.

You will need to hurry this is suppose to be the last year. But we also have heard that before

Hey JJ

372xp will be my next saw thats the cream of the crop Husky I heard. Or the Jonsered 2171 I love the look of the red/black.

The 361 is a good little saw. I have two and they've been pretty much bullet proof. Treat it right and it'll last you for years. A lot of the guys have found that they're easy to flood until you get used to them but there's also a ton of info on AS about that.

A muffler mod makes a world of difference in how they run...plenty of info on that too.

Pay no attention to Centaur...he's our token "Anti-Stihl guy". Don't take take him seriously, none of the rest of us do. :)

Get some PPE and have fun.

Yup, you are one real cool original dude! Here I ask myself, why can I be you brian/brain?? Tell me, how is that 361 treating you? Are you happy with its performance/price? Did you expect better from a company that charges you a premium price for a “premium” product? Did you feel bad the day you learned that Uber Stihl sign a deal with John Deere? Did you ask yourself what such a deal might do to the independent stihl dealer you purchased you saw from? Why don’t you tell us what you have to bring to the table about the ms361 other than stihl is the best thing since sliced toast?

no matter which way you look at it, the ms361 is a 59cc saw, if you bought it expecting it to be in the 70cc performance range, you are a fool. It is a very light saw with great anti vibes and lives up to my realistic expectations i had when i bought it. also you havent told us one thing, if the ms361 sucks so bad, whats the saw you like? My guess is the poulan wildthing because you seem to be just as smart as it is a quality product. (since you seem to be a little "special" i will let you in that that was not a compliment)

i am a cool and original dude. very perceptive of you.

for a guy who is using my posts as a basis for his arguement you sure are asking the wrong questions.

i enjoy sliced bread very much, toasted on occasion.

so, again, i ask, what first hand info do you have to contribute?

Nice big lettering, real impressive but I ask again, what are you contributing or are you just trolling brian/brain??

Ya… load of crap, trolls etc.

I tell you what bunky, put 10 hours on that Uber saw you just bought and if that saw is everything you ever dreamed of, well then you are all set. If you have trouble with that $600+ wonder, you just whale away like Japan and Norway.

Why all the hate?

Every other saw sold today needs a muffler mod & mix adjustment to wake it up.

What trouble are folks having with MS361 that I've missed hearing of?

Ok, Nice 361..... go get it dirty and post some cutting pics. WDO

Yup, you are one real cool original dude! Here I ask myself, why can I be you brian/brain?? Tell me, how is that 361 treating you? Are you happy with its performance/price? Did you expect better from a company that charges you a premium price for a “premium” product? Did you feel bad the day you learned that Uber Stihl sign a deal with John Deere? Did you ask yourself what such a deal might do to the independent stihl dealer you purchased you saw from? Why don’t you tell us what you have to bring to the table about the ms361 other than stihl is the best thing since sliced toast?

Hey 'tard, this was disscused for a week on another thread. Good and bad points were given on all saws in this class. I was in the middle of the decision proccess and honestly was suprised he bought the 361. But he weighed the good and the bad of all and made a choice. I don't know or care WTF your problem is, but I suggest you GTF over it, and quickly!! This isn't the first time you have popped on to my radar, and I doubt I am the only one to notice it.
He was presented ALL the options, and ALL the problems with ALL the options of them and made an INFORMED decission. Sorry you can not afford a new 361, but you will have to learn to get over it.
In the mean time congragulate the man for making a decent and informed purchase. (Because I sure didn't see you offering ANY advice then!)

Why dont you two take you bull#### somewhere else? You ruined this thread.

Sorry, I don't think it was two, I think it was one. And I am tired of the brand wars that have gotten out of hand.

Sooo... whats really on your mind Andy. :laugh:

:cheers: :popcorn:

It would seem inebriation has reared it's ugly head and I have once again decided to take my angst out on, yet another, innocent member. I really must learn some self restraint so as not to offend the delicate sensibility of others that are misinformed beyond reproach an incognitive of a realistic educational value!:buttkick:

Back