New Saw poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which new saw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm guessing you have plenty of saws, so i say get a new gun :msp_thumbup:

hmm...that's a tough one. Can i get a new 461 AND a new gun??:msp_thumbup:

I see the 550xp didnt make the list....

I'm guessing you have plenty of saws, so i say get a new gun :msp_thumbup:

Probably not enough extra for a new saw and gun that I want or the wife wants.

550 is a little small for me. I started to put a 562 on there but figured I been using 70-90cc saws for so long why stop now. I would have put the 2260 on there but I don't know if we'll see it before 2014 at this rate.

I'm down to one saw now the 75 cc 372xpw.

Last edited:
rubber av mounts.

I know. I figure no more than I'll actually get to use it I might be ok. How bout you send me yours to run for a few days and then I'll send it back:cheers:

I sold all the other saws early this year since I've spent more time on the road working and then my wife decided she likes shooting so I bought her a rifle and got her started shooting.

After reading this sentence over and over, I've come to hope this is only a momentary setback, kinda' like re-organization?

(I voted gun, BTW)

luck,greg

I'm with you. After seeing that, can I retract my bid? NO MAN should be left with one saw! Oh well, I voted for beer and ammo. After 'using' one beer/shell, you're going to need another to replace it, not so much with a saw...

Latest posts

Back