New Saw poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which new saw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
395 is tempting:cool:

I looked at a billet upper and complete lower last week at a dealer. It was ds arms if i remember right. They did have some 7.62 lowers in stock.

What was the newer bigger caliber the guys in the military are using in their ar's abroad. I read about it when it came out but cant remember.

1-10.jpg

395 is tempting:cool:

I looked at a billet upper and complete lower last week at a dealer. It was ds arms if i remember right. They did have some 7.62 lowers in stock.

Here's a few of my lowers.:rock:

20120127_173654.jpg

My bro at one of the bullpup shoots won the one laying on the tailgate. $3500 :dizzy: Only guys that was in the actual shooting completions got in on the drawing for the gun on day 2. 5 events and only 1 ticket if you didnt win any events. If you won a event your name got put in 5 times per win. 1 guy had 11 tickets my bro only 1.

index.php

Bro with my favorite gun builder at the shoot.

index.php

I would like to try an Acog out. I've handled them in stores but never got to get behind one.

I would like to try an Acog out. I've handled them in stores but never got to get behind one.
Check out Browe optics. He was one of the original designers for the Acog and is now making his own.

If you are genuinely shooting .5 MOA you can shoot no ands, ifs, or buts!

Lol, I guess I should of said the rifle can shoot 1/2 moa. I've only shot a few 1/2 minute groups with it. I'm commonly shooting around 1 moa if I'm lucky. But I have shot some really tight groups with it. It'll outshoot any of my other bolt rifles. I'm a decent shot sometimes. :D

Latest posts

Back