New Saw poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which new saw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
365, Swedish girls are SSSSOOOOOO much hotter than German girls

Uh, maybe not...

Katarina_Van_Derham_st_pauli_girl.jpg

BTW, since I voted for the gun, what gun?

The list of guns is pretty long. Ga precision 260 is at the top of my list. I've got parts for an AR 15 laying around too. Another 22 lr for the wife, and scopes for all. You guys have already talked me out of a saw to another gun.

I voted gun. Mastermind has my Echo twin under the knife so it left me with little choice. Ha-Ha. With 2 gun safes, I had a little room for a new toy.

I bought a AR-308 complete lower. It gets out of California jail on Monday(10 day waiting period for all you lucky people that don't have to put up with this kind of nonsense). I ordered the upper from Fulton Armory. That won't be here until Feb. It's the side cocking version with a heavy, compensated match barrel. It will be topped off with a Leupold MK4, 8.5x25 in MK4 mounts and rings. Not the lightest gun I have, but it should play hell on those 600yd steel gongs if I do my part. It will be fed Federal GMM, 168gr ammo. I bought 60 boxes of that stuff a few years ago when it was on sale for $14 a box.

I was thinking about a new Stihl 201 C-E rear handle to go along with my Masterminded 200T until I saw the price. WOW! $669 with a 12" bar!!
No thanks. I know it's the retail price and I could do a little better, but still too much money for me. Instead, I spent over $3500 for my AR. Go figure!!

The list of guns is pretty long. Ga precision 260 is at the top of my list. I've got parts for an AR 15 laying around too. Another 22 lr for the wife, and scopes for all. You guys have already talked me out of a saw to another gun.

I guess you don't want to see the "white in there eyes" with that long range killer. You must have some serious coin too. Nice guns on the GA Precision website. I would be branded a terrorist in my great State of Murderland if I had one of those. Too many people and not enough wide open space.

If you're going to get a new gun. Have you ever thought about the semi-automatic colt .45 pistols. Those Armscor or Auto-Ordinance are excellent low cost pieces.

Here's some guns that are lots of fun. Black Powder .44's.
I call this 'Double your Pleasure'.
attachment.php

GA Precision 260 ! Hoi ! That's big boy shootin'. In High School I did that with the .22cal.
attachment.php

Since it is not my money...
I would say get the following..

4 GLOCK 30s (just love the .45 ACP)

HUSKY 3120 (Ported by Brad) with a 72" bar

4 cases of Milwaukee's Best

If you must get something German, get some Old Volvos to shoot at...

Sweedish girls are way hotter than German girls!!

I'm bored and thinking about a new saw for Christmas.

I voted for the 365......

Nothing better out there for the price.

Husky 365, best bang for the buck, whats not to like! For a firewood cutter its perfect!

I agree completely. I just did two that will give a XPW a rough time in big wood with long bars. Very nice torque band.

I know. I figure no more than I'll actually get to use it I might be ok. How bout you send me yours to run for a few days and then I'll send it back:cheers:

I sold all the other saws early this year since I've spent more time on the road working and then my wife decided she likes shooting so I bought her a rifle and got her started shooting.

I've got his......what would you give me for it? :msp_tongue:

Last edited:
Back