Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand that, you have been on a good roll lately. I'm really glad that I think it's going to work out. I was serious that I didn't try to contact about it till after your post, I wouldn't do that to someone who found it first.

After my last call to a CL seller and getting hung up on, I was a bit gun shy but the guy was great and said he was figuring he might have to ship it anyway.

He already boxed it up,I just need to send the payment when I get home from work today and I would think it will get shipped first off next week.

:clap::rock::clap::rock::clap::rock::clap:

Mike

Well, my 330 did come yesterday! Thanks again Mark for heading this up for us and I hope I can return the favor some day.

While i'm here, after almost a year of searching I finally found, bought, and paid for an air filter for my NOS 335 that I have shown pics of a couple times :clap: My question is what are the differences in a 330 and a 335? Did the 335 come with bar plates, because that's something else I will have to hunt down if they did, but I don't see a part number in the IPL? TIA!

Well, my 330 did come yesterday! Thanks again Mark for heading this up for us and I hope I can return the favor some day.

While i'm here, after almost a year of searching I finally found, bought, and paid for an air filter for my NOS 335 that I have shown pics of a couple times :clap: My question is what are the differences in a 330 and a 335? Did the 335 come with bar plates, because that's something else I will have to hunt down if they did, but I don't see a part number in the IPL? TIA!

As far as the 335 goes, I just looked at partstree.com and the IPL there doesn't show any bar plates for that saw.

There is actually quite a bit of difference between a 330 and a 335. The case's are different for the wider muffler and top cover mounts, the tank vents are different, the cyls, carb and air filter as well. That's just off the top of my head.

There are no bar plates on either.

Do these have the nuts to pull a 3/8 20" bar? I will probably stay with the .325 but everything I own is 3/8 at the moment and if it won't pull a 20" I would like to put a 3/8 16" bar on it. I couldn't find any 3/8 bar options any where. Brice has several different NOS poulan bars, but none in the 8.2mm mount that this saw says it has.

Do these have the nuts to pull a 3/8 20" bar? I will probably stay with the .325 but everything I own is 3/8 at the moment and if it won't pull a 20" I would like to put a 3/8 16" bar on it. I couldn't find any 3/8 bar options any where. Brice has several different NOS poulan bars, but none in the 8.2mm mount that this saw says it has.

It will pull a 20" 3/8ths nicely!!!

Mike

I was just wondering if any new 330's been started lately?

Im waiting til' October 12th! :hmm3grin2orange:

I feel like I'm holding back a birthday present to open for later kind of thing. Thanks again Mark! I have a new to me 3000 to keep me company until then.

Justin, you need to catch up here! :laugh:

Those K041 mount bars are hard to find in 3/8's now, only 20 and 22" bars are sold that way but there's plenty of .325 options though.

Not a big deal though as a K095 small mount Husky bar works well enough on them, but you need to take just a few minutes with a file to file the adjuster hole straight up and into the bar groove for it to oil properly with the Husky mount bar.

If you go that route though you might as well just go straight to a 16" bar as there 60 dl and a 18" is 68 which is darn close to the Poulan 70DL 20" bar.

I have a .325 bar that I changed the sprocket nose on to 3/8 so that I could run 3/8ths on one of my 335.

311043d1377313669-img_1552-jpg

View attachment 311043

Can hook you up with all the 16" 3/8 050 K041 bars you want NOS. Very easy to find and never have been hard if you buy where I do. :msp_wink: PM if you are serious for 16" 3/8 K041

Can hook you up with all the 16" 3/8 050 K041 bars you want NOS. Very easy to find and never have been hard if you buy where I do. :msp_wink: PM if you are serious for 16" 3/8 K041

Sorry Kevin, there not easy to find, there not made anymore, you cant go to just whoever, open a catalog and order a new one.

One place having a cache of NOS bars don't count as making them easy to find.

Why don't you just post who has them? Why the big secret? If a site sponsor don't have them, it wont hurt posting them anyway since a site sponsor cant get them anyway.

Sorry Kevin, there not easy to find, there not made anymore, you cant go to just whoever, open a catalog and order a new one.

One place having a cache of NOS bars don't count as making them easy to find.

Why don't you just post who has them? Why the big secret? If a site sponsor don't have them, it wont hurt posting them anyway since a site sponsor cant get them anyway.

Not hard to find and never have been for me. :msp_wink: Been buying my poulan 16" bars at the same place for the last 6-8 years. So I wouldnt know they were hard to find and dont look anywhere else. :msp_biggrin:

No secret at all. I have posted them here before and buried in this thread somewhere. :rock::cheers:

PM's with thread link and prices sent back. Non-sponser here but a member of another site.

Seem to be oregon powermatch made in Canada. Here is the K041 mount bar converted to run on K095 mount saw too.

tank5016004_zpsf4ac1d1d.jpg

tank5016007_zpsb753a24a.jpg

Last edited:
Kevin, it seems your right and I'm wrong and those 16" .375 K041 bars are easy to find, even if they have not made them for sometime.

In fact I did a google search for K041 16" .375 bars and all the search results all said to" PM Kevin as he knows a guy who has a endless supply of them". :laugh:

Kevin, it seems your right and I'm wrong and those 16" .375 K041 bars are easy to find, even if they have not made them for sometime.

In fact I did a google search for K041 16" .375 bars and all the search results all said to" PM Kevin as he knows a guy who has a endless supply of them". :laugh:

Yep been buying them from the same poulan seller for 8 years now and never ever had to look elsewhere. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now Mark go to the mirror if you want to continue the conversation. I am done again. ;):rock:

Some people can be lead to water, but you cant make them drink. :laugh:

Last edited:
Search :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: 1 second hmmm what is that top bar ;) ??

16", 60Dl, 3/8, 50 gauge, same as Oregon "Power Match", OEM solid steel bar, no silk-screen all are solid black, K041 mount $25.00 ea.
18" - none
20", 70DL, 3/8, 50 gauge, Oregon Intenz bar, laminated, K041 mount $20.00 ea.
20", 70DL, 3/8, 50 gauge, Poulan OEM laminated bar, K041 mount $20.00 ea.
20", 70DL, 3/8, 50 gauge, Poulan BadBoy bar, laminated, K041 mount $20.00 ea.
22", 76DL, 3/8, 50 gauge, Poulan Pro OEM bar, laminated, K041 mount $22.00 ea.
22", 76DL, 3/8, 50 gauge, Poulan BadBoy OEM bar, laminated, K041 mount $22.00 ea.

20", 78DL, .325, 50 gauge, Poulan Pro OEM laminated bar, K041 mount $20.00 ea.

14", 52DL, 3/8LP, 50 gauge, Poulan, Poulan Pro, OEM laminated bar, 041 mount $15.00 ea. I also have the same bar with Woodshark, Partner, or Wildthing.
16", 56DL, 3/8LP, 50 gauge, Poulan, Poulan Pro, OEM laminated bar, 041 mount $16.00 ea. I also have this bar with Blackhawk, Predator, Partner, or Snapper.
18", 62DL, 3/8LP, 50 gauge, Poulan, Poulan Pro, OEM laminated bar, 041 mount $18.00 ea. I also have this bar with Blackhawk, Snapper, or Wildthing.

Search :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: 1 second hmmm what is that top bar ;) ??

16", 60Dl, 3/8, 50 gauge, same as Oregon "Power Match", OEM solid steel bar, no silk-screen all are solid black, K041 mount $25.00 ea.
18" - none
20", 70DL, 3/8, 50 gauge, Oregon Intenz bar, laminated, K041 mount $20.00 ea.
20", 70DL, 3/8, 50 gauge, Poulan OEM laminated bar, K041 mount $20.00 ea.
20", 70DL, 3/8, 50 gauge, Poulan BadBoy bar, laminated, K041 mount $20.00 ea.
22", 76DL, 3/8, 50 gauge, Poulan Pro OEM bar, laminated, K041 mount $22.00 ea.
22", 76DL, 3/8, 50 gauge, Poulan BadBoy OEM bar, laminated, K041 mount $22.00 ea.

20", 78DL, .325, 50 gauge, Poulan Pro OEM laminated bar, K041 mount $20.00 ea.

14", 52DL, 3/8LP, 50 gauge, Poulan, Poulan Pro, OEM laminated bar, 041 mount $15.00 ea. I also have the same bar with Woodshark, Partner, or Wildthing.
16", 56DL, 3/8LP, 50 gauge, Poulan, Poulan Pro, OEM laminated bar, 041 mount $16.00 ea. I also have this bar with Blackhawk, Predator, Partner, or Snapper.
18", 62DL, 3/8LP, 50 gauge, Poulan, Poulan Pro, OEM laminated bar, 041 mount $18.00 ea. I also have this bar with Blackhawk, Snapper, or Wildthing.

Your such a ####head, that's not any search and like I said those are not new bars, there old stock that one individual has.

Show me a real retailer that the average guy off the street could walk into and buy something besides a 20" bar.

Don't tell me to look in a mirror, back up what your trying to say, that there not hard to find and really available!

One guy with a few bars not advertised don't cut it.

Last edited:
Your such a ####head, that's not any search and like I said those are not new bars, there old stock that one individual has.

Show me a real retailer that the average guy off the street could walk into and buy something besides a 20" bar.

Don't tell me to look in a mirror, back up what your trying to say, that there not hard to find and really available!

One guy with a few bars not advertised don't cut it.

:laugh::cheers::deadhorse:

311180d1360026199-arguing_with_yourself-jpg

View attachment 311180

Latest posts

Back