Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does the recoil decal say for specs? 3.3 54 or 3.7 60. Always wondered that.

Nice find by the way. :rock:

Like Bob said, it claims to be 3.4/54cc, but it is the type III. The saw is a 2000. So any ideas on why poulan made a 3450 then put the 60cc top end on? Was there a price difference?

Like Bob said, it claims to be 3.4/54cc, but it is the type III. The saw is a 2000. So any ideas on why poulan made a 3450 then put the 60cc top end on? Was there a price difference?

Does it say 3.4 or 3.3?

Mine say 3.3

3450390025008.jpg

What's a 3400 oil pump diaphragm worth?
OK here's the deal I offered a guy 5 bucks each free shipping for 5 oil pump diaphragms. He countered me with $7/each free shipping. I will keep one so I will have 4 left. I'll do the $7 and eat the stamp for the first 4 that reply. I will not do the deal unless you guys want them and would like to spread them around.

OK here's the deal I offered a guy 5 bucks each free shipping for 5 oil pump diaphragms. He countered me with $7/each free shipping. I will keep one so I will have 4 left. I'll do the $7 and eat the stamp for the first 4 that reply. I will not do the deal unless you guys want them and would like to spread them around.
I could sure use 1 of them! Dan

Back