Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5afea27da8a8ebff87314d712022d448.jpg
my brother in law like what ... lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anyone interested in my 4200? Started it up today after sitting for a year and thought " hell I'll never use it".
I originally painted it but lost the decals. Not sure what it's worth but if there is any interest we can come to an accord.

Looking for trades or to sell?

Gotcha, was asking more for other guys in case they were wondering. I know a few of the guys around here have been wanting the chance at a big Counter Vibe. As much as I'd like it, I've got 2 I haven't even cut with yet.
Understand. Guess I'm in a selling mode, but might be interested in a trade if I found something I want.

I have an addiction but it helps me get through the day and with has so cheap I can cut all day.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I am feeling the same. I have some doubles and triples that should be used not sitting collecting dust

I hear that Joe. But thats what happens when ya got 20-30+ chainsaws. Some are bound to be dust collectors. :oops: Its hard to keep that many in some kind of use rotation. LOL There just seems that there will be a few you gravitate to, and get the most use. Like the PP655 I acquired recently. Have not even used that yet, and a PP455 showed up today. :omg:

Gregg,

That is a little large for that bow

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Yeah it takes a while as on other hand something like ten inches or less she roles through ,that thing got a ton of torque with the new rings

My brother in law that I'm give the S25DA to started making handmade knives a few months ago. He shapes, heat treats, makes and shapes the handles and sharpens, the whole process. Anyway, he made me one and I got it yesterday. Figured I'd share since some of you are hunters and they are more of a hunting knife. Plus the green inlay looks like Poulan green:)

View attachment 483422
View attachment 483423

A person doesn't have to be a hunter to appreciate a nice hand-crafted knife.

Something is ringing a bell in my head, but my search here came up with No Results.

As most of you have probably seen (if you hadn't......you're welcome) someone on eBay has parted out a Dayton 2Z462A. I can't remember which Poulan model that is.

And something is telling me there was some incorrect info floating around about that Dayton (Poulan) model.....?:confused:?

Anyone interested in my 4200? Started it up today after sitting for a year and thought " hell I'll never use it".
I originally painted it but lost the decals. Not sure what it's worth but if there is any interest we can come to an accord.
Do you have bow bar setup for that saw ?

Latest posts

Back