Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is, the 8500 crushed it today. Had 4 of us splitting for a good bit which moves it right along.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Im insane allergic to pioson ivy, itd have to set for 6 years before i could touch it lol. Theres a big dead oak here i was given permission to cut but its covered bottom to top in vines..........its still standing. Lol

I believe that the oil, which is what causes us to break out, stays active for years. Have read it can cause a reaction on clothes up to a year afterward. Since it is an oil, washing with water is less affective. Rubbing or isopropyl alcohol removes it , as alcohol cuts oil. Learned that from a pharmacist. Easily proved with a quick science experiment with mineral oil.

Think of the ivy oil like grease. And what it takes to wash that off. I'm alergic to it also

-•------------------------------------------------------------

Just a home owner that likes the older better made machines

Craftsman 3.7 x2
Husqvarna 36

Good. You can gain or lose allergies at anytime in life. Keep that in mind. Don't be like that logger I read about on here who got older and was not allergic to it and went out to cut a tree in a sea of poison. He was allergic that time!

Latest posts

Back