Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say you got a mess on your hands, storm damage?

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
yes..... my house was good i only have palm trees more or less and of course trim my stuff ....all the people out there the big trees that never get trimmed Irma tore them up.....all the fire wood ya all could ever want along the sides of the roads.....

i did but i dumped it first.... i dont think i hurt it i will peek at it soon....it started and ran and idled fine today before it started raining..... but no load i just fired it up and let it idle and rev it then it started to pour....i was going to stick it in wood and see if it did the same as the other day....i have about 3 micros style saws i run and one s25da the rest are all on the shelf.....i have way more then i could ever run ... right now i have a cs330t acs 355t 2 cs 400s and an 009l mint and a 021mint...i just sold all my other saws that i had and now they are all pretty new....i have a beater poulan pro micro i use all the time it always starts.....i will check the piston before i run it..... maybe the Diagrams were still stiff....i was only wanting to spank his new saw .......but im smart enough to know it was not running right.... shut it off and put it away....for the day.maybe the carb had some varnish in it...making it run hot? I wont run it again till i peek at the piston.

If you run those really rich you will be dumping raw mix into the muffler. The gas will boil off fast leaving the oil which will smoke after you shut it down.

When you check the P&C you might find oil or black goo in the muffler. If it was running rich you won't have damaged anything.

Two bad ass chainsaws
357fe3295862ce47f6ed65e8052cb8ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a poulan 361 that is eat up with corrosion internally. Is there any parts that I should take off and sell other than the muffler?

#3 of these with new oem piston back together mostly.

Before after on ext side. Was some mild scoring on ext and intake side.

Still do my cleaning by hand.

After cleaning by hand then ball hone to put crosshatch .

int side shown too even though I cant find pic. But was from top to bottom right at ring pin.

echo black oem for lines impulse etc 3x5 3x6

Low hours saw with no carbon even in ext.

c33x3.jpg cexafter.jpg cinafter.jpg cnewp.jpg calmost.jpg

Anyone know where the gas tank breather is on a 2750 farmhand? Only one line to the carb and no breather in cap. No other hole in tank for a breather line

Anyone know where the gas tank breather is on a 2750 farmhand? Only one line to the carb and no breather in cap. No other hole in tank for a breather line

Steve's right. It's in the cap. Yours is likely missing. Typical 530026119 duck bill should be in the center of the cap inside.

Latest posts

Back