Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poulan Pro 295 crank seals

I've got a saw, that I think may need crank seals. Checked the IPL, and they're pictured, but there isn't a part number given for them OR the bearings. It just says "see Service Reference".....didn't see a service reference either. Has anyone replaced these, and if so, what it the part number????

I've got a saw, that I think may need crank seals. Checked the IPL, and they're pictured, but there isn't a part number given for them OR the bearings. It just says "see Service Reference".....didn't see a service reference either. Has anyone replaced these, and if so, what it the part number????

Depends what brg and seal yours used. Here is the service reference.

I was just wondering if any new 330's been started lately?

I still have not started mine. Been tied up with work and getting a remington back together and running which is running good. Not to mention getting my daughter moved off to college.

There's an IPL available for download on the Poulan Pro website that has all four types of 295 with PN's
http://www.poulanpro.com/ddoc/PPOI/PPOI2005_AAaa/PPOI2005_AAaa__530088792.pdf

Thought I should post it here too. Really nice looking 245a on Spokane craigslist for a good price. I'm tapped out or I would have it. ;). Sorry, can't post a link from my phone.

I thought the same thing, notice the handle repair. Since he is firm on the price you can grab it and I will run it at the GTG.

Firm on the price? When was the last time you seen one sell?

Only after your post did I attempt to contact them and at this point it appears that you may indeed get a chance to run it sometime.:givebeer:

Pp330

Well, thought I'd start my new NIB 330. Didn't attach bar but did run it a little, alternating speed and blipping to wot for a second.
Started after about 7 pulls and ran and idled fine. Sure is quiet compared to my muff modded saws. Has limiter caps and I don't plan on removing them seeing I doubt I'll use it much, if at all. Noticed it has a sticker claiming max revs are 13,800. Very pleased.

Bob

Firm on the price? When was the last time you seen one sell?

Only after your post did I attempt to contact them and at this point it appears that you may indeed get a chance to run it sometime.:givebeer:

Glad it worked out, I realize they are rare but I have a couple of other deals in the works.

Glad it worked out, I realize they are rare but I have a couple of other deals in the works.

I understand that, you have been on a good roll lately. I'm really glad that I think it's going to work out. I was serious that I didn't try to contact about it till after your post, I wouldn't do that to someone who found it first.

After my last call to a CL seller and getting hung up on, I was a bit gun shy but the guy was great and said he was figuring he might have to ship it anyway.

He already boxed it up,I just need to send the payment when I get home from work today and I would think it will get shipped first off next week.

Latest posts

Back