Rain Cap?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They leak the worst right above where the two sashes meet, along where the frame and sash meet. They have put in the thickest seal they have available so far. I don't know what their plan is for tomorrow. As far as the Lo-e and argon I'm not sure. I obviously didn't think to much about the windows when we were building, when I asked if I needed to upgrade the windows my builder informed us that these were good windows :confused:

My house is 3600sq and was built in late '78 w/no sheating under the siding, just a thin sheat of cardboad & Al. siding, w/ 3 8' anderson doorwalls & windows. Our t-stat is at 68. The first year I got my wm 4400 I went through 35 face cord, and it was because I was burning green wood. Last year I only went through 27. Is your wood seasoned?
Today the temps have been around 5 above w/ the wind blowing. With this mornings feeding & tonights. I've put 20 pieces of oak, hichory,maple, and elm, and is normal for these temps. How long have you had your cooker?
It took me a couple years to figure out how much wood my house would call for heat. And don't worry we all run out of wood from time to time.

Latest posts

Back