Saw pipe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, looks like this discussion has reared it's ugly head again. I'm going to say a couple of things and then not respond again.

First of all: I have had dealings with many people to build equipment for me.

Second: Ed works on my production saws for me. I am very happy with how they run, and the quality of the work I receive for the money I spend. I don't care where the saw originally came from. Most of you all know the history of it by now.

Third: I have also had the pleasure of having a couple of chains filed by Cliff Helsel. They were 1/2 inch chains for my bike saw. The chains he did for me are on par with the best in the world. Cliff is a class guy, I hope to get to know him better in the future.

Fourth: Please leave my name or my screen name out of any further discussions on this or any topic I am not involved with. I have good friends on both sides of the fence. I have worked hard to remove myself from the back and forth that goes on.

Fifth: I race saws, that's it. I don't build saws or chains. I don't even know enough to be dangerous. That is why I trust my equipment (and money to purchase) with guys like Cliff and Ed.

I have good friends all over the internet and in real life that are connected to racing. I do my best to thank the people who have helped me. As far as racing saws goes- thanks to Cliff and Ed. That is all I add from now on to this great pissing match.

Andy Schreiner

Last edited:
Hey guys, looks like this discussion has reared it's ugly head again. I'm going to say a couple of things and then not respond again.

First of all: I have had dealings with many people to build equipment for me.

Second: Ed works on my production saws for me. I am very happy with how they run, and the quality of the work I receive for the money I spend. I don't care where the saw originally came from. Most of you all know the history of it by now.

Third: I have also had the pleasure of having a couple of chains filed by Cliff Helsel. They were 1/2 inch chains for my bike saw. The chains he did for me are on par with the best in the world. Cliff is a class guy, I hope to get to know him better in the future.

Fourth: Please leave my name or my screen name out of any further discussions on this or any topic I am not involved with. I have good friends on both sides of the fence. I have worked hard to remove myself from the back and forth that goes on.

Fifth: I race saws, that's it. I don't build saws or chains. I don't even know enough to be dangerous. That is why I trust my equipment (and money to purchase) with guys like Cliff and Ed.

I have good friends all over the internet and in real life that are connected to racing. I do my best to thank the people who have helped me. As far as racing saws goes- thanks to Cliff and Ed. That is all I add from now on to this great pissing match.

Andy Schreiner

Andy you are safe with me talking about you!!! Or talking for you!! You can bet on it!!

Rick

Bullcrap.

Fred
Mr. you could very well be true..
About 2 years ago I thought it was TPS,or TBS but couldn't find it on google , gotta check before I flap..
Thank you for that website I think it helped alot of folks out and kudos to you man...We appreciate it,especially the new guys.
Now if that was the software Marcel sent as part of his "package" man were they HOT when they found out...just a diddie..
That was 10 years ago i wonder if anybody has pushed it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLAYINWOOD
I hear they have knee pad /bottles of Scope packages for sale at Home Depot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELSEL
You should know Does that scope get that turd taste out of your mouth??

Gee Wally.

Last edited:
I could elaborate on the fact that for instance I have most likely built more rotary phase converters than the combined total of anybody on any forum has ever seen./QUOTE]

And your right Al,about as exciting as paint drying.
May be looking for your input soon..
Input on what,a phase converter or a tuned pipe?As for the paint,I don't use too much of it myself.If things look all spiffy and nice somebody wants to buy the danged thing.

what does

Humanity??? use a dictionary. Here I will for you.

hu·man·i·ty /hyu mæn ti or, often, yu-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hyoo-man-i-tee or, often, yoo-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ties. 1. all human beings collectively; the human race; humankind.
2. the quality or condition of being human; human nature.
3. the quality of being humane; kindness; benevolence.

Maybe you meant-

per·spi·cac·i·ty / prsp kæs ti/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pur-spi-kas-i-tee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. keenness of mental perception and understanding; discernment; penetration.
2. Archaic. keen vision.

Maybe not:bang:

Fred
the nephew mean

He's a computer nerd too. He used to be on here if I remember correctly.

Fred

hey

He's a computer nerd too. He used to be on here if I remember correctly.

Fred

how can i get a sqare filed chain by that cleff guy i hope thats how u spell his name
and fred is your last name ginn or something like that do u live i rogersville arkansas

how can i get a sqare filed chain by that cleff guy i hope thats how u spell his name
and fred is your last name ginn or something like that do u live i rogersville arkansas

Close. Who the hell are you?:biggrinbounce2:

Fred

Close. Who the hell are you?:biggrinbounce2:

Fred

i was at winona mayfest in missouri at the last big cut that kenny hierbert put on and my dad is the guy who had the 372 husqvarna. Are you gonna be at doniphan missouri on the 22 of september. my dad's name is rocky smith and im his son.

I doubt I will be going Doniphan. Got alot of studying to get done before that next weekend. Me and my buddy went last year and we had a great time.

Tell Rocky I said hi.

Fred

Back