stihl going to home depot!!! ousts echo!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong... Tommy has been sent to plumbing.. Seem there are bunch of ladies that ask the same plumbing question every day, and Tommy has all the answers.

Last I saw him he was demonstating the bidet for the 47th time today.:jawdrop::jawdrop:

Sorry to hear that, for him and for you for having to endure 47 visual assaults. He must have a really clean bum though...

It's more auditory...The ladies stare with slack jaws... but what I can't stand is Tommy giggling every damn time he "flushes":chainsaw:

Hey, do they sell the new strato charged bidets there at Home Depot? And do they have Active Air Filtration on them to like, deal with the smell?

It's more auditory...The ladies stare with slack jaws... but what I can't stand is Tommy giggling every damn time he "flushes":chainsaw:

Now ya gots to remember management chose me for the plumbing section. All the ladies think they made the right choice,LOLOLOL

Funny thing is.. I heard Spacemule is now on the "management trainee" team.. something about the potential for higher educaiton or some such nonsense.

I suspect he's setting us up... grrrrr:chainsaw:
or maybe he just likes to watch

:dizzy: Space in management at HD? :dizzy: I can just hear all the arguments happening there already.

Hey Tommy, what kind of oil should we use in a bidet? :spam:

Raised from the dead... again.

Tommy and Andy working at Home Depot on Isle 5 in orange vests.

Does Home Despot insist that "vested" staff adorn themselves with numerous buttons and such, as some sort of indicator of their "team spirit?":dizzy:

There is a corporate team-building committee name for these little accessories, I can't recall what it is right now.

I don't care if HD sells John Deere. I just wish i could walk thru the store without EVERY SINGLE employee askin me HOW YA DOIN :chainsaw:

There is a corporate team-building committee name for these little accessories, I can't recall what it is right now.

Its called flair!

Maybe it should just be bling. Like Dennis Rodman. Nose rings and toungue studs. Pierced ears and tats. Lots and lots of tats. And red or yellow hair.

Chainsaws anyone?

loudspeaker: Cleanup on isle 9; the bidets are overflowing again...

Latest posts

Back