Stihl SH85 shredder vac....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup...I gave Steal a try. But you know what they say..."Fool me once, f%ck you."

I'll have to return it to the same dealer, though. That or eBay it.

Nah....I've got too much conscience to eBay it. FreeCycle, yeah.

Awwwwwwwww so funny. The only thing wrong with that blower is you trying to stick it with that shorty you have,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

All kidding aside Woodie, I've sold 100's of those blowers and complaints, NONE.

Awwwwwwwww so funny. The only thing wrong with that blower is you trying to stick it with that shorty you have,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

All kidding aside Woodie, I've sold 100's of those blowers and complaints, NONE.

Where's your complaint box? :)

Looks like the new screw on blower tube is a sensible improvement. In my limited experience of fixing SH/BG 85's you will usually find that a well used unit has had the user modification of a couple self tapping screws to keep the tube on.

Well now...sure looks like I'm not the only one with that particular complaint, eh? And seeing as how Steal is coming out with an improved attachment rigging...maybe your customers don't come back?

Didn't someone say something about antivibe earlier in the thread, too? Looks like Steal recognized their problem. Too bad the dealers couldn't...

Or...maybe the good ones did...

OUCH!!! TOMMY...LOOK AT ME! OPEN YOUR EYES!! CAN YOU MOVE AT ALL? TOMMY, LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!! TOMMY!!!

Well now...sure looks like I'm not the only one with that particular complaint, eh? And seeing as how Steal is coming out with an improved attachment rigging...maybe your customers don't come back?

Didn't someone say something about antivibe earlier in the thread, too? Looks like Steal recognized their problem. Too bad the dealers couldn't...

Or...maybe the good ones did...

OUCH!!! TOMMY...LOOK AT ME! OPEN YOUR EYES!! CAN YOU MOVE AT ALL? TOMMY, LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!! TOMMY!!!

You STIHL around, hows your blower,LOLOL

You put your complaint box next to your 441's fat azz?

You wanna complain or do you wanna argue, make up ya mind, I'm not gonna 'hang" around all day waiting on you,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

(wait your turn, Space is complaining at the moment,hehe)

Last edited:
Don't know, havent seen Manny in awhile :jawdrop:

Manual got a new job Mow. He's been flying all over the world. He's somekind of a airline tech now that goes all over the world telling techs all the info they need to know about maintaining planes. Don't think he has time anymore to be on here..

Manual got a new job Mow. He's been flying all over the world. He's somekind of a airline tech now that goes all over the world telling techs all the info they need to know about maintaining planes. Don't think he has time anymore to be on here..

Good for him, I hope it is going well.

I knew there was a reason I carry a cutting knife. :chainsaw: :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you for your complaint. How come you dropped your knife on the floor, pick it up on your way out.

Some stores say come again, I say complain again,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back