Stihl SH85 shredder vac....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you for your complaint. How come you dropped your knife on the floor, pick it up on your way out.

Some stores say come again, I say complain again,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I'll be in VB in May, come visit me.

Your signature cracks me up. And Space said all of that :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Yeah he did. I wouldn't pull up non-sense like that but he does so what the hell. I won't leave there long, I'm just tormenting him like he does us. I'll remove it before I log off tonite, I already got his hide on it,LOLOL

Yeah he did. I wouldn't pull up non-sense like that but he does so what the hell. I won't leave there long, I'm just tormenting him like he does us. I'll remove it before I log off tonite, I already got his hide on it,LOLOL

Notice that my quotes are self contained, though, and each one is sensible in itself. :)

Arrive on the 12th and leave the 17th

I'll check my calendar. I got 5 weeks of vacation to use up, may be a good time to come to VA BEACH. I like to see ole Burton again, that man is a charactor for sure. I will never forget him looking at me and saying "so you had to clean the f-cking shop huh", LOLOL

Notice that my quotes are self contained, though, and each one is sensible in itself. :)

Ha, glad you think so. I couldn't beleive some of the things you said, I was shocked but even so I will not complain,LOLOL

We could take him deep water fishing

Sharks feeding this time of year too, hmmm, bring a knife with ya, I'll bring a club. No wait, hell the sharks wouldn't eat Woodie. Hell lets just take him through the factory and let me see how No.1 builds products,hehe

Sharks feeding this time of year too, hmmm, bring a knife with ya, I'll bring a club. No wait, hell the sharks wouldn't eat Woodie. Hell lets just take him through the factory and let me see how No.1 builds products,hehe

He might faint, I can't have that on my mind.

He might faint, I can't have that on my mind.

True, sides that big German Shepard they keep at the gate would smell J'red on Woodie and eat him alive,LOLOL

Woodie your just going to have to chase the girls on the beach till Mow and me get back from the factory, that ok with you??

Latest posts

Back