Texas GTG pictures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can also go to the list of pictures at the bottom of your posting, before you submit it, and right click on the picture name and choose the "copy image address". Then click the photo icon that looks like a "mountain range" and right click and paste the link into the box.
Hope that helps some also,
Later,
Ted

Thanks dude I'll give that a try, It was a pleasure meeting you take care :clap: :clap: :clap:

SHOOT IT!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You made me do it.:

It's allowable since you won the game :cheers:

Sounds like you guys had a ball. I would have been there; but, had another prior commitment that I couldn't break. Maybe next time. That is if you will let an 'ex Okie' who graduated from 'Nebraska' attend an 'Aggie' party. :cheers:

thats what they are for!!!!!

Looked like a blast.

The slabs made by the chainsaw mill are downright impressive! Wow! That would make an AWESOME table top!

If ya need one the wood butcher has a barn full of em whatever flavor you want and they are purty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can Hook you up,,,

Err oh no!!!!! I think I said that wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im trying this for the first time its a pic of my woods ported 066 outfitted with a 24 inch bar and fullcomp 33 RSC and which I must add kicked some butt on the cut times until the wood butcher put the 8 pin sprocket and 20 inch hotrod bar on the 084 then that changed everything,,, we all had a blast I was gonna post some more pix but I will try this one first,,,here goes ;) oh well Ill try again later

Last edited:
once more!!!

C:\Documents and Settings\Richard\My Documents\My Pictures\Resized Pics\R2ed066GTG2.JPG

Edited by the Techno Dunce,,,,,and stihl cant get it right I'm just trying to make the picture popup on the post??????????

Last edited:
C:\Documents and Settings\Richard\My Documents\My Pictures\Resized Pics\R2ed066GTG2.JPG

Edited by the Techno Dunce,,,,,and stihl cant get it right I'm just trying to make the picture popup on the post??????????

OKAY RIVERRAT2 TRY THIS

1. go back into your post as if your going to edit it.

2. Click on the "mountain range" (hold your mouse over it and it will read"insert image") icon, (ITEM #2 BELOW) in the second row at the top of the edit text box. This is where you put the address (ITEM #3 BELOW)to the picture you upladed from your computer
attachment.php

3. To get that address... right click on the picture name that you uploaded from your computer, (in this case the uploaded picture I had on my computer was named "icon02.bmp".) and this box will appear...
attachment.php

choose the "copy shortcut" this puts the picture address in your clipboard or "temp memory". now go back to item #2 and click the "insert image" icon and when the box appears "paste" the picture address in the box. It will then add the address in the "image" brackets of you post.
If you want to add multiple images with a caption for each one just type your caption before(top) or after(bottom) the image brackets.

You should get the picture address first before you go to the insert image icon.

You were trying to put the picture location from your computer, but you have to upload it first.

Hope this helps.
Ted
THIS IS THE ADDRESS TO YOUR PIC
http://arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50329&d=1178035322

ADD THE [IMG ]....[/IMG ] AROUND THE ADDRESS AND YOU GET
attachment.php

Last edited:
Why are you yelling at him?:D Just kidding.;)

I'M OLD TOO... THAT'S HOW WE COMMUNICATE...
WHAT... COME IN THROUGH THE GATE?????
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Habit.. at work I usually have the caps lock on and I'll get in a hurry...

You know, as soon as he figures it out you'll be seening pictures of his dog, boat and anything else...

By Gosh!!!!

I told yall if I ever got my hands on that File Manager,,,, I was gonna Kick His A$$ real good for making this,,,,,,, what ought to B E-Z so freakin diffiicult!!! :blob2: :blob2: :blob2:

I told yall if I ever got my hands on that File Manager,,,, I was gonna Kick His A$$ real good for making this,,,,,,, what ought to B E-Z so freakin diffiicult!!! :blob2: :blob2: :blob2:

.............................. what....... no pictures yet????:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back