What is Indiana Doug's Noker saw drama about?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188535

Chainsaw-wielding middle-schooler
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am so confused because I am seeing this everywhere. Can someone PLEASE give me an explanation?

Edit: I saw this meme and this is what made me post it. I didn't want to post the name of who put it up because I didn't want to start drama. But it had the caption below the post as: If you know you know.
1000000938.jpg

But what is it? I want to know why these people are making drama like little girls about a hunk of chinesium.
The guy claimed that his “Noker” chainsaws were unique, professional quality, and only available through him. Someone else acquired one (not through the Noker guy) and sent it to Doug to disassemble and show the parts since Noker guy wouldn’t. Doug found out they have the same cheap parts in them that every Chinese saw has.

The guy claimed that his “Noker” chainsaws were unique, professional quality, and only available through him. Someone else acquired one (not through the Noker guy) and sent it to Doug to disassemble and show the parts since Noker guy wouldn’t. Doug found out they have the same cheap parts in them that every Chinese saw has.

And they're probably buds when the camera stops rolling.
It amazes me what people will do for views.

Wow. Drama over a hunk of chinesium...

Back