Falling pics 11/25/09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Year.

What are you Montaaaana guys doing? :smile2: We are having a hefty wind coming from your direction.
Here's the weather. Note the freezing level.

Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain and snow north part in the morning. Snow level 1500 feet increasing to 4500 feet in the afternoon. Afternoon pass temperatures in the lower to mid 30s. East wind in the passes 10 to 15 mph.
» ZIP Code Detail
Tonight
Mostly cloudy. Freezing level 6500 feet. East wind in the passes 10 to 15 mph.

hunkered odwn in the middle of the flock :hmm3grin2orange: it's been chilly the last couple days

Can't believe it's 2012. Makes me feel old, and I'm only 23. :msp_tongue:

Last night was rough. 'Shine was flowing smoothly...a little too smoothly.

Can't believe it's 2012. Makes me feel old, and I'm only 23. :msp_tongue:

Last night was rough. 'Shine was flowing smoothly...a little too smoothly.

Huh? like real shine, like smooth #### or the stuff they use to poison raccoons out of the henhouse. I tried to make some once, looooong story. Hmmm, I wonder how much could fit in a flat rate box Hmmmmm :hmm3grin2orange:

Huh? like real shine, like smooth #### or the stuff they use to poison raccoons out of the henhouse. I tried to make some once, looooong story. Hmmm, I wonder how much could fit in a flat rate box Hmmmmm :hmm3grin2orange:

Needless to say, but that's why he's blind in his left eye and has that facial tick now. :biggrin::biggrin:

I don't drink that cheap crap. This stuff is smoother than the $300 bottle of double malt from Scotland I had during college.

First thing I do is smell it. If it burns my nose I prolly won't like it. My bottle of Jack burns the sniffer worst than this stuff.

Put it this way, my wife drank it, and even she said it was smooth. That's sayin something. :hmm3grin2orange:

Happy new year boys! Hope some of you sucked er up tight last night!

Back to layin some wood on the ground tomorrow! Its gunna be windier than hell, but winter is stopping in for a few days this week. Maybe I can get him drunk and make him stay awhile.

Happy new year to all!

Last week swimming in the lukewarm sea under the brightest blue sky, today scared to death cutting blow downs in the snow. Looks like they had a good storm here while we were over seas.

Easy living makes Jack a soft boy!

Sam

Kept er in the boundry. She had just a little lean, just a little.

attachment.php

View attachment 214999

This was my Friday afternoon fun. We have had on and off storm force winds for the last couple of weeks. It's never much fun when they are in a heap instead of you being in control and falling them ! The Beech was 3' and had landed so it had tension all over the place just what I wanted ! I was back out today doing more of the same, it's all work.

Last edited:
This was my Friday afternoon fun. We have had on and off storm force winds for the last couple of weeks. It's never much fun when they are in a heap instead of you being in control and falling them ! The Beech was 3' and had landed so it had tension all over the place just what I wanted ! I was back out today doing more of the same, it's all work.

Not much good to say about them sob's.

How's that 372 hot rod running ?

Thanks for the share.

Stay you know what.

Last edited:

Those arnt falling pics those are fell pics:jester:

what ?

no pic of the aftermath...

j/k
thanks for the share.

I had one I swear! Wasn't much to look at. Just a tangle of crap which was all kind of swallowed up by the hill side. I needed lots of room to keep this thing going, which meant brushing out a lot of crap in its way. That picture was me laying directly under the lean.

I'm moving Monday to a job with a lot of juicy white oak I'm told. High canopy, mature, and hasn't been logged in several decades. And its flat! I can't wait. Now I just need winter to co-operate.

Dave K- That tangled crap just keeps your reflexes and puzzler sharp! Or sore.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back