Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn puppy... He got his coat full of pollen, and now my alergies are so bad that I cant open my left eye...

modeltkhtrbroomattachment_10083951.jpg

NC snowplow ???

Hay Jimmy !

That would actually work real well for 90% of what we have around here. Most of the guys just north of me into Gravely Tractors find the broom works great on the light snow falls.

Cylinder 1 still won't fire!

What do I do?

I'm at a loss. Plug still getting wet? Do you know anyone that can do a leak down for you? That's all I can think of. Have you switched the actual plugs? Maybe you've fouled out the new messing around with it? I dunno... :msp_unsure:

That would actually work real well for 90% of what we have around here. Most of the guys just north of me into Gravely Tractors find the broom works great on the light snow falls.

I'm at a loss. Plug still getting wet? Do you know anyone that can do a leak down for you? That's all I can think of. Have you switched the actual plugs? Maybe you've fouled out the new messing around with it? I dunno... :msp_unsure:

Switched plugs switched coils

Disconnected kill wires

Only other thing I can think of is cam timing bein off?

Anybody know what sequence the valves should be opening and closing on each cylinder

#1 @ TDC & #2 intake full open
#1 exhaust begins to open as #2 intake closes
#1 exhaust full open & #2 @TDC
#1 exhaust closes #1 intake opens #2 exhaust opens
#1 intake closes #2 exhaust closes
#1 @ TDC & #2 intake full open

No ideas left ? Sure nuff something wrong with that cylinder ? What I have no ides ???

Think I would look for a used motor,not hard to swap out. Then tear that one all the way down to see ?

Least get it usable again and way cheaper than another mower, maybe ? Kohlers will bolt right on,but wiring is different. If you can another mower for what you paid for that one !
I would still go for a motor cause everything you have for that one.

Them motors are only good for so many hours, I know all to well ! I put lots of hours on mowers ! LOL

Stihl have a respirator from my car painting days ! Had new filters stihl in the bag,somewhere ???? LOL

Not to sure what the OL would say if I use her vacuum sealer for it ? :msp_w00t:

Would the smell get through the plastic bag ?

Guess I'm gonna have to take it some where to get it fixed

Not that I can afford that right now but..........

Less my uncle can look at it but he is aweful busy building his new house and logging

Guess I'm gonna have to take it some where to get it fixed

Not that I can afford that right now but..........

Less my uncle can look at it but he is aweful busy building his new house and logging

I offered a phone number..................

My go to guy when i cant figure it out.

called him yestday with the problem on a 10hp briggs,i had it apart and found problem in ten minits.

Well if you say I should call I will.......

I talked to fish and turbo885 but there suggestions at the time (a month ago) didn't fix it

Latest posts

Back