Free to a new home

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eiklj

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hi all, haven't posted much lately, been busy.
Anywho, it's time for a little shop cleaning and I need to get rid of a few items.
Cost? Nothing except unless you'd like to reimburse my shipping costs.
I should be able to get them to fit in USPS Flat Rate boxes.
I just can't bring myself to toss them as I'm sure somebody in chainsawland could use them.

First up, it's a mystery cylinder that's been laying around the shop for at least 3 years. Not sure what it fits but it has Mahle cast into the side of it. Seems to be in good shape with no major scoring.

View attachment 307075 View attachment 307076 View attachment 307077 View attachment 307078
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Stay tuned for more...

Next up is a piston & cylinder from a Husqvarna K1260 Rail Saw.
The owner said it had been run without an air filter so he wanted a new P&C installed. So there's some scoring but it did run and had OK compression.
One of the muffler bolts broke off and someone (not me) tried to re-tap the threads and broke off the tap.
Anybody want it?

View attachment 307079View attachment 307080View attachment 307081View attachment 307082
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Couple more items...

The next item is a coil off a Stihl 088 Magnum.
This came off a running saw but the saw had problems. Not sure if it was the coil or not. They swapped the carb, coil, new fuel line and impulse line, etc.
I can't guarantee anything but it's yours if you want it.

View attachment 307083View attachment 307084
attachment.php

attachment.php

One more item to go...

The last item is a P&C from an MS362.
The owner somehow managed to strip the spark plug threads and tried unsuccessfully to repair it with an insert which did not stay in place.
Anyway, we just replaced the entire top end rather than fix what was damaged.
The saw ran fine and had good compression. Needs cleaned, maybe new rings. Anyone interested in trying to fix mangled threads?
It can be yours.

View attachment 307087View attachment 307088View attachment 307090View attachment 307091
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I would've called this thread "Christmas in July" but I missed it by 1 day.

I'll try to get these items shipped out in the next week or so.

je

SOME people,,aren't safe with a rubber hammer,,and a anvil!!! sheesh!! that's bad!!

You would be surprised to see some of the things that come thru the shop. Stripped threads is pretty mild.

Hi all, haven't posted much lately, been busy.
Anywho, it's time for a little shop cleaning and I need to get rid of a few items.
Cost? Nothing except unless you'd like to reimburse my shipping costs.
I should be able to get them to fit in USPS Flat Rate boxes.
I just can't bring myself to toss them as I'm sure somebody in chainsawland could use them.

Shot you with some rep.

I spun up a couple of chains from pieces you sent me a while back. Thanks again!

dd

Back