Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Internet problems happen a lot here.

Been a good while since we had ,server problems. Got connected up to fiber op over a year ago, been top notch til last week. The geeks found two numbers almost exactly the same last night, one had just a -5 at the end, same first 4 digits so the computer got disoriented some how, they got it sorted out. They live for computer mysteries...LOL

17%2B-%2B1

Page 2 back to the top testing the Pam coating on the painted bar for a 1.47% gain in sandy 16" pffftfir with the Mighty Mouse ported 0h26 !!!!!

Was you the pile it too?? I heard there was a big demand for 'Nadian Pilits these days......

Co Pilit, got more sawed up than split, less piled than the two others....LOL
Got to do a full sharpening on that chain now, depth gauges a tad high after 3 filings.
Notice the boot tread marks in the red river sand, dang stuff covering everything round there.

Co Pilit, got more sawed up than split, less piled than the two others....LOL
Got to do a full sharpening on that chain now, depth gauges a tad high after 3 filings.
Notice the boot tread marks in the red river sand, dang stuff covering everything round there.

Every good Pilit requires a dependable Co Pilit.......

Can`t wait for the snow to fall off the trees!

It was coming off the trees pretty good this afternoon. But I'm pretty lucky....very few evergreen on my woodlot and the hardwoods don't hold nearly as much snow. Quite windy, about 10 degrees and sunny. I got out three rounded buckets of standing dead ash this afternoon but then rocked my saw and said to heck with it.....'bout 3 pm then and the sun getting low.... temp dropping. Carry just about a foot of wood per bucket load, so not to bad felling, splitting, loading, forwarding out to the shop and stacking. Working alone no rush.....nice in the woods as long as you kept moving......coldest was the tractor ride out....

Back