Reasonable expectations from sellers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had very few grievances with any seller or buyer in fifty years of business. When I have doubt I sell through E Bay. I very carefully out line what I am selling new used or. I always add many pictures. I state that there are two to five days for item to be viewed checked out and then sale is final no matter what. E Bay and Paypal has always my sales. I pay the fees and am done with with transaction. I have had problems with shipping companies where as they damaged product. I send them the pictures of item being packed and they have always sent me refunds. Thanks

The deposits went out Wednesday. I've called him 6 times since Thursday with no response. At this point it appears to simply a personal decision to not do the right thing. He's still getting on here regularly so he's seen my messages to him here as well. Maybe he'll get me my refund and I won't have to name names. I've tried everything else.
[/QUOTE]

FYI, the stimulus $$ didn't go out to everyone at the same time.

The saw was sent out without an air filter?

The deposits went out Wednesday. I've called him 6 times since Thursday with no response. At this point it appears to simply a personal decision to not do the right thing. He's still getting on here regularly so he's seen my messages to him here as well. Maybe he'll get me my refund and I won't have to name names. I've tried everything else.

[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen mine, and don't expect to for a couple weeks yet. Not everyone has direct deposit.

[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen mine, and don't expect to for a couple weeks yet. Not everyone has direct deposit.
[/QUOTE]
Completely irrelevant to this discussion. Jason Scott is not going to give anyone their money he steals from them back unless he is painted into a corner

Yea I have absolutely no contact with Jason at all, and I’ve exhausted every option for getting my money back. No ones going to force him too and unfortunately he’s not going to ever be a man and right his wrongs so I’m SOL

Hmm, how frustrating. Horrible lesson learnt, at least it wasn’t in the thousands. You may be able to clean all the parts up that are good and usable and sell them individually to get your $$$ back, depending on the initial cost or keep it yourself as a parts saw.

Would it be entirely inappropriate to post links to the discussions about him here and on other chainsaw forums to his Facebook account?
You can always post the truth with no legal repercussions. Not like a low life scum bag that steals is about to sue anyone.

Latest posts

Back