Reasonable expectations from sellers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only reason why he’s not perma banned is that they want him to have the ability to pm the buyers. He’s definitely not going to be back fully.
He gets away from the site and onto phone/text asap. Like I said, I'm glad I got out clean. I even offered my text communications. Mike sent me some of the screenshots of their communication once paypal said they wouldn't help and I felt even more lucky.

The old me almost came out for a minute and I almost freaked on him. But again I’m a bigger man and honestly didn’t want to burn my bridge with him JIC he grew a set... or found a soul and decided he wanted to do the right thing.

In Hine sight honestly not to sound like a jerk but I really should of ripped into him and let him know exactly how I felt and what I thought about him.. but again I think I did the right thing by taking the high road

Now if I lived in Tennessee and he had to talk face to face with me... a hunch tells me his rolly poley physique would be singing a different tune when I said I either want my product or my money back... but again I’m no bully or trying to be a tough guy. Just a hunch though

In 2016 i bought 3 hmmwv tires and 4 hmmwv wheels from a guy...i paid by debit card. Pallet arrives and it 2 usable tires..1 bald tire...no wheels. I called and got the runaround...first they said i only ordered 2 tires and they tossed in a spare. Then it became a freight issue..then i was told they were out of stock....which became they were on a pallet but they wanted me to pay 105 freight again..then they said they would cover it.

At 59 days i went to navy fed...filed a grievance and had times and dates i made calls, who i spoke to and what they told me. Nfcu refunded me every penny...the lady actually told me...f that guy let him try and challenge this. He never did..

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Let’s just say it was enough to make it hard to let go of the fact he got me... i don’t know if I should really disclose the amount but it want no 10-20 bucks that’s for sure... triple digits

See any you know Jason’s a con artist because a gentleman he tried to rip off and was banned from OPE for was given an address for him out of VA, Our buddy Tim here says he has an address of KY and I was given an address out of Paris TN. He’s that traveling con artist to make sure he doesn’t get tracked down

Latest posts

Back