Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with a little humor?

I got a little humor for ya.

1234567899.jpg

OK. Hold up right there. I received everything you shipped. Of this I have no doubt. I saw a picture of the opened box when the third party received it. Messages were sent. So trying to blame the other guy is horseshit. You had several pictures up of the parts which you immediately deleted after the deal went through, which I thought was odd at the time. But only about half, at the very most, of what was in the pictures was in the box. Nothing was said at the time because it was a while before the package made it to me.

I was all done with this mess, but if you're going to try to blame a friend of mine for taking parts that were never there, in an open forum, we can certainly open up the can of worms again.
So hawt right now.

If I felt like starting a thread, I would have done that. It wasn't me who brought up this BS again.
hey man, I didn't bring it up either, and I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I know what I know, and you know what you know so lets just leave it at that. Check your paypal. lets finally squash this thing.

screwing people over is not, nor ever will be in my best interest.

Recently one of the sticky threads underwent a major cleansing, which was not necessary IMO. The comments made should've been left for folks to read. I wonder if this comment will be allowed to stay.

Was the one cleansed where I finally had to call you out for pulling a Moody on me by never sending my parts after I had sent the ones you wanted?

I'm thinking folks should still be able to see that one. Just sayin..

This whole Moody thing has me kinda laughing. I never really paid any attention to him much. I seem to remember when he first came on here that he didn't know squat but then the next thing you know, he was in business as a saw guru. :ices_rofl:

I was thinking then, who would send a saw to him.....

I guess now we know.

just when ya think a thread is gonna finally go stale, then "Wham" back in motion. Y'all should have another 10-15 pages on here by the time I get back home today.

I want to clear some air here about deleting posts, because 1. I think its relevant to some of the discussion that transpired earlier in this thread, and 2. talking with @thomas1 I realize I have room for improvement as do the other mods. While the posted sites rules are clear, there is quite a bit of grey area within them when you are implementing them. If a mod feels someone is taking a dig at them or arguing them you could expect some repricussion and to be honest some peoples threashold to trigger action is different than others. Right wrong or indifferent its the truth.

Terms of Conditions:
"Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning."

"The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. is noted in these points is up to ArboristSite.com team members and not users."

I think the site can improve and delete fewer posts but how does that happen? The staff (I) have to utalize the warning system more and let the accumulated points do the work. Keep in mind, the point system is still subjective. How many and applied for how long. I already admited to Tom that I probably deleted his post a little too soon. Im willing to let him back in here if he can agree to tone it down on the mod bashing and instead be constructive. He's entitled to his opinion and thats all fine but arguing with how the site is run is not going to help. We need constructive suggestions on how to improve.

Dont take advantage of this @thomas1, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. End of rant.

I want to clear some air here about deleting posts, because 1. I think its relevant to some of the discussion that transpired earlier in this thread, and 2. talking with @thomas1 I realize I have room for improvement as do the other mods. While the posted sites rules are clear, there is quite a bit of grey area within them when you are implementing them. If a mod feels someone is taking a dig at them or arguing them you could expect some repricussion and to be honest some peoples threashold to trigger action is different than others. Right wrong or indifferent its the truth.

Terms of Conditions:
"Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning."

"The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. is noted in these points is up to ArboristSite.com team members and not users."

I think the site can improve and delete fewer posts but how does that happen? The staff (I) have to utalize the warning system more and let the accumulated points do the work. Keep in mind, the point system is still subjective. How many and applied for how long. I already admited to Tom that I probably deleted his post a little too soon. Im willing to let him back in here if he can agree to tone it down on the mod bashing and instead be constructive. He's entitled to his opinion and thats all fine but arguing with how the site is run is not going to help. We need constructive suggestions on how to improve.

Dont take advantage of this @thomas1, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. End of rant.
I will say one thing Marshy,
That took guts to put this out there.
I have grown to respect your posts, not because you are a moderator, but because of your honesty
Well said Sir !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back