How much wood can be dropped on concrete without breaking it?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's ...wit...not whit...

throfl116.gif
throfl116.gif
throfl116.gif

Nah, it just won't leave. likes it here. lot's of acreage and veggies and fruit every day. My kids think it is a pet tho.
Jeff :)

Make sure the youngins wash up after playing with it cause they carrie some nasty bugs. Does fido have a name?:clap:

Make sure the youngins wash up after playing with it cause they carrie some nasty bugs. Does fido have a name?:clap:

I sure appreciate the sanitary advice, although we don't play with it, he comes around the back door about the same time every day until winter, then we don't see him until around June. He made a big house under a Valencia orange tree in the back yard. Been here 4 years or more, he ain't going nowhere, this is 140 acres.
going to wash my hands.

Last edited:
I sure appreciate the sanitary advice, although we don't play with it, he comes around the back door about the same time every day until winter, then we don't see him until around June. He made a big house under a Valencia orange tree in the back yard. Benn here 4 years or more, he ain't going nowhere, this is 140 acres.
going to wash my hands.

Sounds like fluffy has it pretty good :cheers:

Back