Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whens the dodgegeek charity cut? I heard hes dangerously low on wafers of wood and has too many saws with not enough arms to run them. We should seriously help them:beer:

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Gunna wait till there is a little less snow in the woods then I will be able to make some plan for a Saturday or Sunday. I cut my wood at a gun club about 1/2 mile from home and there is alot of nice storm damage red oaks to cut up.:msp_biggrin:

Gunna wait till there is a little less snow in the woods then I will be able to make some plan for a Saturday or Sunday. I cut my wood at a gun club about 1/2 mile from home and there is alot of nice storm damage red oaks to cut up.:msp_biggrin:

That may be June before that happens

You wanna watch a bunch of hillbillys drive around in circles? You should just go set up a chair in front of one of them round-a-bout intersections.

Between Hwy 8 in St Croix, the one in downtown Forest Lake, and a couple south of New Richmond, I get plenty of practice. Sometimes I'll just keep going in circles with the tires screechin if there's no one else going around at 2 mph scared poopless by the crop circle intersection technology.

Did I mention that I think them things are a colossal waste of money, and they should get some back by putting up bleachers and charging admission?

Sarah's working late tonight, I have to fend for myself for dinner. I usually don't eat well on these kind of nights. Anyone close by going out for bar burgers tonight? Taco tuesday?

Sarah's working late tonight, I have to fend for myself for dinner. I usually don't eat well on these kind of nights. Anyone close by going out for bar burgers tonight? Taco tuesday?

Id love to but I just dont think my wife would understand the need for me to make a four hour drive just to have a burger! But I sure would if I could!! :rock::rock:

You wanna watch a bunch of hillbillys drive around in circles? You should just go set up a chair in front of one of them round-a-bout intersections.

The city of Roundabout Falls (formally River Falls) just put 2 in the collage to "cut down on jaywalking" and has plans to put those things where ever they can.

On a side note, might have to come up north to cut those oversized christmas trees more often. The truck still has the nice scent of pine yet.

Last edited:
The city of Roundabout Falls (formally River Falls) just put 2 in the collage to "cut down on jaywalking" and has plans to put those things where ever they can.

On a side note, might have to come up north to cut those oversized christmas trees more often. The truck still has the nice scent of pine yet.

Make sure andys there to pull you out.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Back