Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15349656_10208345408774733_3223292657259308413_n.jpg

Who is up for an old fashioned "safety meeting" at T-Dwags one evening the middle of next week?

Sorry, I'm kinda new here. Who is this T-Dwags, and where do I find his place?

Also, I think I know what you're talking about when you say "safety-meeting", but having worked in restaurants, I just want to clarify that you're talking about cutting wood, not standing in a walk-in cooler passing around a one-hitter, right?:)

Sorry, I'm kinda new here. Who is this T-Dwags, and where do I find his place?

Also, I think I know what you're talking about when you say "safety-meeting", but having worked in restaurants, I just want to clarify that you're talking about cutting wood, not standing in a walk-in cooler passing around a one-hitter, right?:)
Basically a BS session at an establishment in Grantsburg, WI.

Flash Sale Alert - Granberg

Was at a NT retail outlet today, and they were having their 50% off clearance price clearance sale today.

That made Granberg 'Brake-N-Mend's about $18, and 12V Sharpeners anout$12. Stones also on clearance.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Burnsville store also has an abused Oregon 510 display grinder for $150, but missing so many parts that it might only be a good deal if you had a 'dead' one for parts.

They would not say how long the sales lasts, but wanted to share the opportunity in case anyone who lives near a NT store is interested in these ('File-N-Guide' was not marked down or on clearance)

Philbert

Was at a NT retail outlet today, and they were having their 50% off clearance price clearance sale today.

That made Granberg 'Brake-N-Mend's about $18, and 12V Sharpeners anout$12. Stones also on clearance.
View attachment 555513
View attachment 555514

Burnsville store also has an abused Oregon 510 display grinder for $150, but missing so many parts that it might only be a good deal if you had a 'dead' one for parts.

They would not say how long the sales lasts, but wanted to share the opportunity in case anyone who lives near a NT store is interested in these ('File-N-Guide' was not marked down or on clearance)

Philbert

By NT do you mean northern tool?

View attachment 555513
View attachment 555514

Philbert

Morning all
Philbert would it be possible to get one of those break and mend tools for me?
I can paypal you or bring to gtg in April.
Thanks .Mark

Morning all
Philbert would it be possible to get one of those break and mend tools for me?
Sorry Mark - there are none close by me; I was passing by that one for work. Didn't mean to tease anyone - just wanted to give folks a 'heads up' if they live near or pass by one.

Maybe if someone else checks it out they can pick one up for Mark?

Philbert

Latest posts

Back