More confused than ever... MS362 , MS441 or MS461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! it almost seems to be a new type of religion...special underwear, special saws, special incantations to start (or to cut for that matter)...does this new religion allow polygamy? I could always use a spare female around to berate me for my lack of manliness ;) bwa ha ha ha ha.

Many variables when comparing saws, but a year or so ago a fellow and I bucked logs held by a skid steer through several tanks - each of us on opposite ends. He had a new 562xp and I had my WWS MS361. The stock 562XP was strong and I was impressed. He recently sold it as something wasn’t to his long term liking. Not sure if it was the saw or the dealer. I’ll try to remember to ask. At least the day we were cutting, I would have told anyone to seriously consider one. May still depending upon what I learn.

Ron

Spoke with the guy today. He really liked the 562XP. He got rid of it because local dealer would not invest in the tools necessary to handle the electronics. Other than that he said he would have kept it.

Ron

Well finally got my MS462, got it shipped from a Dealer in Russia who didn't care about Stihl non shipping policy. Made it fine thru customs , All i can say it's a nice saw. Weight about the same as my 290 but power is wayyyyyyy stronger :)

Back