ms 462 finds is way to tree monkeys bench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First guy to guess the squish ( as measured by solder method) wins a free BCP sticker !!! Lol

You realize that Scott will intentionally port a saw with .008'" squish and video it just to prove you're wrong, right?
Yah , if he does the BS gutted-strato wonder mod then I should just throw my saw into the lake

You realize that Scott will intentionally port a saw with .008'" squish and video it just to prove you're wrong, right?
I can reduce it some more if more performance is desired -that’s a nice spot for a worksaw... I wood not run that build at .008 squish but it COULD BE done

That’s another stock saw ... we got friends at STIHL ... send us the saws run just like from jump street ! Lmfao

How's everything going at home big guy? I don't see your caretaker in any of your videos, maybe you can tell us a little more about him? Are you guys good friends?

Yah ... TM has been doing this much longer than I and knows more for sure ! That’s why I’m specializing in these little guys for now ... knowledge gleaned will prove useful

Back