ms 462 finds is way to tree monkeys bench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey boner, you were awarded the biggest jackoff title remember? How’s that poll you got going doing.............that’s what I thought
You were voted off the island you just don’t know it yet ! You and Bubba are gonna become REAL close chums !

Now that is a"Torque Monster" saw for it's displacement. A air filter and muffler modded Fabz 362 won't pull that bar like that.
Yah ... horse-**** it wont !!! Monkey knows more air more torque even though it appears you haven’t the foggiest! In fact , Torque Monster hot-woods 362c at 59cc might just hang with Snailerizers’ gutted wonder 462c with each wearing an 18” bar ! Hard to tell cause he’s always cutting balsa-wood in his videos ... At least C.C is cutting hardwood - red-oak if I’m not mistaken ?

Been reading and watching videos of 462 and peoples comments on weight savings have come from thinner light weight cylinder and use of more plastic parts (some breaking). Are you seeing this?

I own a new 462, aquired it Dec 30th. I have plans to send it to Scott in a while. Right now, it seems every time I fuel it, it gains power. It’s an amazing saw. First day out was disappointing as the saw would bog down too often to suit me. It could have been my technique as it was a tough job and I was more than a little uncomfortable with it. The next day it was a different saw. It just blew thru cut after cut on a 26” Chestnut Oak trunk I trucked in just for this saw. Third day out it seemed gain more power, and I’ve also got to say it go’s a long way on a tank of gas. It uses way less gas than my 044. So far, I am real impressed with this little saw. Same fuel and chain every day, chain could use a touch up . It’s a Stihl saw, I expect it to last. The only problem I have is that I don’t have a clean air filter to change into.

Attachments

• EDE1E539-D991-4AC1-8B56-046D40A2F04D.jpeg
    EDE1E539-D991-4AC1-8B56-046D40A2F04D.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 41
  • 4A6030EF-CAFD-45B0-B90E-B6E8AFD77D1C.jpeg
    4A6030EF-CAFD-45B0-B90E-B6E8AFD77D1C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
I got the STD carb 462 and love it was going to do a muffler mob and advance the timeing before I do I want to make sure the carb limiters can be removed anyone removed this type?
KIMG0888.JPG

well I do believe it will since it's your saw. lol

d344a0320e8b4e2cdef1ce9095b49bff.jpg
the saw made it today. I put about half a tank through it. It’s like running a little 70cc saw. Just awesome I’m very impressed. Thank you crabby cooter!

d344a0320e8b4e2cdef1ce9095b49bff.jpg
the saw made it today. I put about half a tank through it. It’s like running a little 70cc saw. Just awesome I’m very impressed. Thank you crabby cooter!
Did you find any bananas in the box ?

I own a new 462, aquired it Dec 30th. I have plans to send it to Scott in a while. Right now, it seems every time I fuel it, it gains power. It’s an amazing saw. First day out was disappointing as the saw would bog down too often to suit me. It could have been my technique as it was a tough job and I was more than a little uncomfortable with it. The next day it was a different saw. It just blew thru cut after cut on a 26” Chestnut Oak trunk I trucked in just for this saw. Third day out it seemed gain more power, and I’ve also got to say it go’s a long way on a tank of gas. It uses way less gas than my 044. So far, I am real impressed with this little saw. Same fuel and chain every day, chain could use a touch up . It’s a Stihl saw, I expect it to last. The only problem I have is that I don’t have a clean air filter to change into.
Where and how did you aquire the wrap handle bar for it?

Came with saw. MS462 C-M R

Actually owners manual says MS462 C-M ,
Box says MS462 C R. The wrap and the clutch cover w/chain catcher make it an R. I believe it shares the same Oiler as the C-M, which I believe is more than adequate. But not sure about that. Anyway, way cool saw.

What ??? What’s this you say ??? A picture of Treemonkey holding a Snellerized Saw ? I simply don’t believe it ! Do show sir !!! Huh ? Don’t eat the stuffing ? Wtf

Latest posts

Back