New Chainsaw coming to market soon?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
attachment.php

Almost looks like a Ms 180. That's not big wood its up against and its sporting a small bar. Not worth no 400+ in my book.

Looks entirely made of plastic! Unless that thing is 60+ cc and only weighs 5lbs I dont see myself paying $400 for it.

Looks like Lego's gone mad!
But hey, if cuts good wood and the price is right...I'll give it a fair shot.

ohhh come on mweba,,,, its hamster powered:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Maybe:hmm3grin2orange: BUT....I don't see a conventional choke, on off swith or knob to remove anything that could lead to an air filter....or a filter cover for that matter. Looks like a battery pack slides into that area. Might think I'm crazy but the way batteries are going and add that to the fact that people have no idea how to maintain gas powered products anymore. Mr or Miss suburbia would shell out over three bills for it.

Maybe:hmm3grin2orange: BUT....I don't see a conventional choke, on off swith or knob to remove anything that could lead to an air filter....or a filter cover for that matter. Looks like a battery pack slides into that area. Might think I'm crazy but the way batteries are going and add that to the fact that people have no idea how to maintain gas powered products anymore. Mr or Miss suburbia would shell out over three bills for it.

Maybe it comes with a small scent packet "eau de 2stroke" that drips on the hot motor.:msp_razz:

Oregon 40V Power Now Max

[video=youtube;TB8BFXBtrs8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB8BFXBtrs8[/video]

Last edited:
i'd have guessed 36V instead of 40V...maybe it's better/newer battery tech than cobbling two 18V packs together...nah, that never happens...just add more cells...dewalt will have a 45V one out next :jester:

that's a very torquey elec motor...funny they didn't put a powersharp b/c on it?

I think we all just witnessed the price of used Stihls and Huskys jump a little higher. I guess I will have to hord up a bunch of old saws if I want to go the next 50+ years of wood cutting I have in front of me with a gas powered 2 stroke. A wise man once told me that land and guns were always investments you could count on, maybe you can add pro model Stihls and Huskys to that list as well.

Back