• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Pic of your ugly mug

Wagnerwerks

Wagnerwerks

The underdog..
Thanks. I'll tell you guys.... When you're waiting on me to dig for parts I say I have, I am usually preoccupied with my kids...lol. I'm 35 tomorrow and I already am seeing how quickly time passes. My time with them is worth so much more than I ever realized until recently. They are not the speediest ground crew though...:)

2dogs

2dogs

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ya know I consider myself a pretty brave person. But whenever I see 08F150 posts a pic a scroll over that post as fast as possible cause what he posts frightens me and sometimes makes me want to puke. I'm sure he is a great guy in person (prolly not, he'd be like HBRN) but on the forum he scares me. Ban him with fire!

2dogs

2dogs

Addicted to ArboristSite
Thanks. I'll tell you guys.... When you're waiting on me to dig for parts I say I have, I am usually preoccupied with my kids...lol. I'm 35 tomorrow and I already am seeing how quickly time passes. My time with them is worth so much more than I ever realized until recently. They are not the speediest ground crew though...:)
HBD dude.

rarefish383

rarefish383

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ok here's a pic of me, just finished cultivating the garden with the little Farmall 140 last summer....sure beats a tiller on those long rows!

View attachment 322938
I was looking at the steering wheel and controls before I read your caption. I was thinking that sure looks like my Dad's C140. Now, I'll have to go see if I can find a pic of him on his tractor, Joe.